Jun 10, 2018
You havn't talked to Janice about Jason's adoption, which leads to a talk with Kelly, who introduces you to Emma, which gives you access to Emma's house. Maybe? Yes? No? XD
Can't say I have : /

I've just talked to Janice and I've gone back to Kelly but nothing new there yet. For some reason I do meet Emma while sh'e out jogging now though...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can't say I have : /

I've just talked to Janice and I've gone back to Kelly but nothing new there yet. For some reason I do meet Emma while sh'e out jogging now though...
Did Janice told Jason, that he was born in the local hospital? Maybe you need to talk a few times to her (living room, not choose massage)?

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
0.24 changelog
- 5 new scenes.
- 3 new item.
- New location - Hospital's lobby.
- New character - Receptionist.
- Characters that received updates:

-Janice
-Rachel
-Emma
-Kevin
-Billy

- Updated locations:
-Living room
-Billy's house
-School
-Emma's living room
-Billy's house (living room)
-Jason's house (outside)
-Pharmacy shop
-Hospital
-Pool
-Beach

- New feature - "Tasks list". UI element that will show your current tasks.
- DrugX renamed to VitamineX.
- VitamineX (DrugX) now can be bought in high quantities (20).
- Now Janice's tan lines can be customized at the pool.
- Graphics improvement - Nylon stockings now looks a bit more realistic.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I got a question. Playing 0.23 using the walkthrough. Got to the "jump on her" while applying sunscreen. And everytime she gets angry. Am I missing something?

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
I got a question. Playing 0.23 using the walkthrough. Got to the "jump on her" while applying sunscreen. And everytime she gets angry. Am I missing something?
I had something like that awhile ago. It might not be the answer. But I had to fuck mom on the couch more times 5 times in total to move on. Think mine was to do with the anal training at night though. :/

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.24 Beta

Bugs I found
-Having coffee with kelly breaks the game
-After jogging or going to the beach with Janice repeats it you go back without until a couple of days later
-The new feature, guiding you on what to do next is a little buggy, always showing "to show billy the picture of Janice" and " "doing something with a screwdriver"

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
At least one time choose "Don't do it" when you have 70+ relation with her.
After that choose "jump on her", there is 50% chance to succeed.
Once you did a successful "jump" every next time the chance to succeed is going to be 100%.

Reactions: jande21
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes