lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know of any roadmap plans for this game by the dev? Because I think that people should stop support it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Twist, one of my favorites if not the favorite game here. I love the characters, the interactions and the huge amount of scenes. However, there's just that, scenes. There's no story or goal here. Each new update gives us new scenes or interactions, but it doesn't feel like it leads to anything more than sex. Especially with the huge abundance of characters that you will get a go at. How long do you think is till we have a go at the cheerleader? The hospital receptionist? The neighbors niece that's arriving to live with her? Cool,more scenes, every (female) character in the game seems to be available. But why, to build a harem, have an orgy or later choose one person? There seems to be no end game here. If it continues like this, a great game will just be that and have some great scenes until the dev get's bored of this ordeal and shut's everything down.
There, I said it

P.S. Remember folks, just my opinion here, no need to take it to the heart

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How it works? I mean, just download the new version and copy the saves to the new game folder? Then I just open the game and I can explore the new stuff from the point I was before? Thanks for answer :)
Just download the update and override your existing game. Saves will be there automatically.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know of any roadmap plans for this game by the dev? Because I think that people should stop support it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Twist, one of my favorites if not the favorite game here. I love the characters, the interactions and the huge amount of scenes. However, there's just that, scenes. There's no story or goal here. Each new update gives us new scenes or interactions, but it doesn't feel like it leads to anything more than sex. Especially with the huge abundance of characters that you will get a go at. How long do you think is till we have a go at the cheerleader? The hospital receptionist? The neighbors niece that's arriving to live with her? Cool,more scenes, every (female) character in the game seems to be available. But why, to build a harem, have an orgy or later choose one person? There seems to be no end game here. If it continues like this, a great game will just be that and have some great scenes until the dev get's bored of this ordeal and shut's everything down.
Well, the game has always been way less story driven than most other games. Short quests, very basic and short story lines, a lot of sex and that should be it. There are some other good games in that same genre (like "Holiday Island" or "The adventures of Willy D") and there are quite a few people who like it the way it is.

Those who like a lot of story and a certain depth will likely have to switch to games that are closer to VNs. It's really about expectations and if one expects a great story or a big endgame it's probably indeed a good idea to support a different game.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
There, I said it

P.S. Remember folks, just my opinion here, no need to take it to the heart
Depending on the feedback KsT prepares new content. Check his discord. Or read patreon. Game was designed as sandbox sex rpg with real time rendering so ofcourse KsT will flood the game with various interactions. Main story is not sole focus for such games so it is ok to stall it. Specially since main story telling leads to end game kind of plays. Just take the game as sandbox game.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Why I Have No Option
Emma + Kelly in Pool ( Join Them )
I completed the before scene all
And Why I haven't In Pharmacy The ( Nicotine )
Can anyone Help ?
Did you use the Drug-X on Emma and Kelly at the pool?
You need to do that to join them.

The nicotine is for Adriana so you need to talk to her before it becomes available.

Reactions: DjKillerDev

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Not really. I was hoping some one on one, and ffm threesome with mc.
Dont listen to him. Stuff going on in this game is not NTR related. There are path options though. You can share janice with billy(no actual sex though just minor bj and touching) which is OPTIONAL AF. Another path added is Jason's dad John. You can drug him and add erection pills for Janice DP or you can just drug him with sleeping pills and fuck Janice one on one. Also Janice related John scenes can lead to FFM with Julia. And you can do FFM with Janice and Danielle.

In anycase there is no cucking because;
1. Janice is not your wife, girlfriend or romance related relation
2. Jason is the one doing all the cucking in game.

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Dont listen to him. Stuff going on in this game is not NTR related. There are path options though. You can share janice with billy(no actual sex though just minor bj and touching) which is OPTIONAL AF. Another path added is Jason's dad John. You can drug him and add erection pills for Janice DP or you can just drug him with sleeping pills and fuck Janice one on one. Also Janice related John scenes can lead to FFM with Julia. And you can do FFM with Janice and Danielle.

In anycase there is no cucking because;
1. Janice is not your wife, girlfriend or romance related relation
2. Jason is the one doing all the cucking in game.
>>Replied as an obvious joke.
>>Get defensive for which situation consider as ntr( even though the ntr never brought up)

lordhulk

Oct 2, 2017
hi people i have a broblem and i can not move forward with this position anybody can help me there
364. Go to the Pharmacy shop until 17:00 and talk to Kelly. Click on "Offer your help at the store". (If Kelly refuses, click on the map and come back again until she agrees.)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
hi people i have a broblem and i can not move forward with this position anybody can help me there
364. Go to the Pharmacy shop until 17:00 and talk to Kelly. Click on "Offer your help at the store". (If Kelly refuses, click on the map and come back again until she agrees.)
That happens after you have dealt with the cheerleader...

jondoh

Aug 3, 2018
Game has been fun so far expect for two disappointing glitches. The first one is no matter what I do there never appears on the screen an option for me to join Emma and Kelly in the pool even though my score with Emma is 380 and my score with Kelly is 340. The second disappointing glitch is with Billy's Mom Rachel. After I buy her the D.B. Heels she becomes invisible onscreen once I ask her to so me the shoes I become invisible too. I can complete the scene with text appearing on the screen but neither character is visible.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I've talked to her with the test, I have to give her now the vitaminX tablets so it goes on?
Have you felt her up in the hallway yet? (Yes that may require Vitamin X (I hate when they change the names of things in games) to get her to comply.
After that go directly to the Drug Store and take the work and the Cheerleader should come in to buy something from you.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Game has been fun so far expect for two disappointing glitches. The first one is no matter what I do there never appears on the screen an option for me to join Emma and Kelly in the pool even though my score with Emma is 380 and my score with Kelly is 340. The second disappointing glitch is with Billy's Mom Rachel. After I buy her the D.B. Heels she becomes invisible onscreen once I ask her to so me the shoes I become invisible too. I can complete the scene with text appearing on the screen but neither character is visible.
Did you give them the Drug-X and watch them?
You have to see them fool around with each other once, then go back next week and put the drug-X before you can join them....and Yes I mean Vitamin X here too!

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes