Look30

Aug 17, 2018
Please help!
I have a problem that Shady guy does not sell DrogX at all. Kira does not want to pay me to buy DrogX. He ended up here and somehow stopped the scene here. Please help.

jondoh

Aug 3, 2018
Did you give them the Drug-X and watch them?
You have to see them fool around with each other once, then go back next week and put the drug-X before you can join them....and Yes I mean Vitamin X here too!

Yes, I did that. It still wont show any option for me to join them. But thanks for the reply, I'll give it another try. Oh and I did get Billy's Mom to show up in the high heel scene, stupid me I just wasn't rotating the camera.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, I did that. It still wont show any option for me to join them. But thanks for the reply, I'll give it another try. Oh and I did get Billy's Mom to show up in the high heel scene, stupid me I just wasn't rotating the camera.
Ok...So I guess you have already had sex with Emma in her living room then too right? (I think you almost have had to since that is required to get as far as the pool scene)

comiclover22

Jul 21, 2018
anyone knows how to get the the first photo in pool when janice has to move her legs?, i am caught each time
also, where can i get the 0.3 version?
thanks

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Did you use the Drug-X on Emma and Kelly at the pool?
You need to do that to join them.

The nicotine is for Adriana so you need to talk to her before it becomes available.
Well I'm Done All
Drug In Juice For Kelly and Emma
But There Only Option to Watch Them Again and Again
No Other Options
Maybe For that I'm Not Able to Find Nicotine In Pharmacy ?

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
100. Go to the Pharmacy shop. Wait until Kelly is busy. Click on "Check cabinet". There is a 50 % chance to open the cabinet unnoticed.
Also there is a 50 % chance to find the Medicine or a Buttplug inside. First try to find the Buttplug. Choose to buy the Buttplug for $50 or to steal it.
If the cabinet is empty and Kelly didn't notice you, you can open another cabinet.

Unable to get this step, kindly help

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes