ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
People. Try updating your graphics drivers, or adjust your screen resolution. Those two things will have an impact on your gameplay, assuming your PC is more than capable of actually running a live 3D game like this one, also this assumes that your graphics card is actually capable of running this type of game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
every work 100% for me and with slow of game it come off your CPU output and what else at time you have open went i play game i only have the game on and every thing else closed and yes it still is slow but i can play it and my CPU is AMD Athlon II X2 Window 10
About the computer that's impossible because I don't have any problems with any other game.
Don't understand why the menu don't work for me.This way can't go in all places

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
So... im at step 272 in the walkthrough. But it won't trigger for me... any ideas. I've tried changing the daily clothes of Janice several times to and from and between latex outfits. Still no dice.
step 272. Go to your room. Julia comes in and talks about Janice walking around in latex suits.
Nobody able to help with this :( i'd hate to start all over :(
Edit: i'm playing v0.25 Final

american

Apr 24, 2017
About the computer that's impossible because I don't have any problems with any other game.
Don't understand why the menu don't work for me.This way can't go in all places
same with me other game no problem at all only with twist is it slow and I can't said what the problem you are having with menu all i know with me every thing played ok so could be a download bug or sum hide virus or spyware iDK ok hope you can find answer and hope it just a small problem no virus or spyware

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Yo is there an incest patch for this game? Cause it says they are adopted in game but I see an incest tag..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
same with me other game no problem at all only with twist is it slow and I can't said what the problem you are having with menu all i know with me every thing played ok so could be a download bug or sum hide virus or spyware iDK ok hope you can find answer and hope it just a small problem no virus or spyware
Damn I don't have the old 0.25.I want to see if there is same problem.
Ah wait I still have the torrent.Good that I didn't clean it from months.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Check 0.25 the menu for choosing where to go works,the computer in Jason's room works,but can't load the game,fuck.
It seems it's not the bug free version.
I have 0.22 on old hard drive,time to check it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I just started this and does this have a wincest mod like the other patreon games? cuz hearing step daddy shooting blanks and nobody is related is kinda meh...
The fact that MC's and his sister are adopted children IS the main plotline and the whole point of the story.

So, you are totally OFF BASE.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yo is there an incest patch for this game? Cause it says they are adopted in game but I see an incest tag..
That's still incest. Incest covers all types of familial relations, blood related or otherwise.
So no need for a patch, as nothing's been changed as far as that goes.

@SimonSimeon It's impossible to reduce the quality of images for a download.
No pre-rendered images, everything's rendered in real-time by your system's hardware. That's why there's graphical quality options in the menu.

It's just a better compression used, which has been pretty standard when you look at the size of the uncompressed game.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
nope not yet

nope only handjob and blowjob

Janice update is 4some scene, FFFM with Emma Janice and Billy's mom. There is some fisting scene even.
Are you saying Billy can get a handjob and a blowjob from his mom and not Janice correct? If so how?

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
At this point, the game is unplayable because for a lot of the quests you need to be able to use the PC in the bedroom and if just freezes the game when you try to use it, it blocks off a lot of paths if not all of them. Frankly, it may be the "final" update for the version but it needs an emergency patch to fix the issue to make it playable.
First of all, have to say thanks for this great game.

I was wondering the same thing... I notice the top info bar changes to a darker color like it is covering something up. Maybe that is what we need to be able to click on? The only way I can find to get the computer unstuck is to go back to the town map.

Thanks for any help anyone is able to give on this great game.

Reactions: Destrosity

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I haven't played this since version 9,it used to overheat my laptop.I wanted to give it a try again but after reading some of the comments I guess i'll pass since it still seems to eat up alot of cpu power.

Reactions: kcoope89
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes