Jihadi

Oct 4, 2018
This game would have been the best if the creator was not a fucking cuck

No wonder it's in the bottom of the list

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
anyone got a save? cant seem to get this step to happen:

440. Make sure John is not at home, you have done the threesome with Janice and Emma (step 165) and you have completed the progression with Rachel (up to step 407).
On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace and realizes that Rick is not the one who stole it. Jason confesses to be the thief and apologizes. Emma is not mad at Jason.
Janice suggests to go out tonight and forget about everything. Janice is mad at Jason.
Same here, the above just doesnt progress from there. All that happens is that Janice and Emma end up in Janice' bedroom for a scene... there doesnt seem to be a necklace involved, dispite completing that scene earlier and with Rachael.

Is there a way to force this to have happened some way?

Reactions: Romeo

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I just started this and does this have a wincest mod like the other patreon games?
No, likely because this has always been the story from day one as KST imagined it and changing it would make little sense.

I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
This game would have been the best if the creator was not a fucking cuck

No wonder it's in the bottom of the list
Erm, that list of "The most popular games" was actually sorted alphabetically until someone messed up with Milf City. So what you are saying is strange in more than one way.

Swiri

Jun 5, 2017
Hi,
I have the cosplay kit but I'm stuck on point 387 in the walkthrough, I already tried to do the cosplay event with Janice, Jason and Billy on Friday and Saturday night but... None give me the event with Billy on Monday after school where he tells Janice is avoiding him... I saw others have the same problem but when I speak with Janice in the living room I can't speak with her about it. How can I fix it ?
Thanks for your help !

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
At this point, the game is unplayable because for a lot of the quests you need to be able to use the PC in the bedroom and if just freezes the game when you try to use it, it blocks off a lot of paths if not all of them. Frankly, it may be the "final" update for the version but it needs an emergency patch to fix the issue to make it playable.

american

Apr 24, 2017
IDK what everyone seem to have a problem with playing the game I played v 0.26 beta 2 all the way through and saved it only thing I did not do was Billy path which I never do and had no problem playing it but I only play it like how walkthrough said to do so my question is why must you go to beach or MC PC for in this update by walkthrough it is not need understand if you are still behind in gameplay so if you are then if i was you go back and find that version of game and play from that point onward ok

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IDK what everyone seem to have a problem with playing the game I played v 0.26 beta 2 all the way through and saved it only thing I did not do was Billy path which I never do and had no problem playing it but I only play it like how walkthrough said to do so my question is why must you go to beach or MC PC for in this update by walkthrough it is not need understand if you are still behind in gameplay so if you are then if i was you go back and find that version of game and play from that point onward ok
So the menu go elsewhere works for you?
For me it only works on some place and makes the game completely unplayable.
Hey guys, is it normal that the game is really more laggy than before ? Nothing changes on my CPU.
The transitions between rooms or changing of places on the map take eternity.

Thanks
I have same problems.No idea the game is not optimized?

Reactions: american

american

Apr 24, 2017
So the menu go elsewhere works for you?
For me it only works on some place and makes the game completely unplayable.

every work 100% for me and with slow of game it come off your CPU output and what else at time you have open went i play game i only have the game on and every thing else closed and yes it still is slow but i can play it and my CPU is AMD Athlon II X2 Window 10

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, is it normal that the game is really more laggy than before ? Nothing changes on my CPU.
The transitions between rooms or changing of places on the map take eternity.

Thanks
If that's all that's changed, then it's probably just an issue relating more to Unity itself.

I used to have that as standard, while playing on an SSD no less.
I think it was around version 0.18 or 0.19, I noticed a substantial improvement in load times and transitions.
All that changed was the version of the game, and not even the differences between betas of a version. Logically, something to do with Unity performance.

It's as optimised as the version of Unity being used to develop the game can be.
If that's all the issues you're having, then it's really not a problem.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

robineau

Aug 14, 2017
please could you give me a backup of the latest version of the twist v0.25 or the latest version v0.26 thanks soon

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes