RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
i'll probably sound dumb but i don't know how to save? Esc don't not work and s is zoom out. is it saved when u sleep?

May 15, 2017
It's been a while but I wanted to know if there is a way to conveniently view scenes without going through the game?
I played before and grinded back then, would be great if there were a gallery or some way to jump between scenes.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
The game saves automatically.. or u can click on the on/off button in top right corner on screen to save it manually..

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
I enjoy playing this game very much but the updates are way to short for me. Ofcourse i dont know how much work there goes in to create a few new options but waiting over a month to do just a few new things kinda sucks..

Rasham

Jun 27, 2018
Hello, i have an issue with the game when i wait one hour some of the UI disappear. I'am obliged to exit and save or if i can hit a trigger to change the room. Is anyone have this issues ?

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
Hi guys. When i enter private beach area over the rock, then i have black screen and i must shot down game. Some other with this bug?

Mr_Frenzy

Dec 12, 2017
nothing happens when I click on PC in Jason room.... Is that bug or something?
Hi guys. When i enter private beach area over the rock, then i have black screen and i must shot down game. Some other with this bug?
I too have that problem with the new game I started.
With an old save I can use the computer but there are ALOT of other bugs with that save.
So I wanted to start from the begining.

gerwulf

Jun 3, 2017
compressed version please guys ;-;
Creating a compressed version of this would be a lot harder (if not impossible) than it is for games with static images or pre-rendered movie files.

This game uses realtime 3D-Scenes, so the first option that comes to mind would be to compress the textures for the models. This is a lot more time-consuming and error-prone than resizing/resampling static images.

TL;DR: not likely to happen, I think - but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: dr FeelGood
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes