dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Does any one know the save game location for the MAC operating system
I don't use macOS but the game uses Unity's persistent data path, which for macOS is one of the following(depending on version):
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/company name/product name
~/Library/Caches folder
~/Library/Application Support/unity.company name.product name

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Tera01

Mar 2, 2018
The computer does not turn on when I click on the computer to get the spy camera. Does anyone know how to get the camera?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Game is bugged as hell currently. The skip time button doesn't work properly and you've to change rooms for that or at worse, reload a save.

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
I have a problem when entering the pc in the room, the menu does not appear to be able to buy through the page or to see the photo gallery, it is stuck and I can not advance the missions, some solution please

Dec 30, 2017
When I clicking on the computer in the room the game seen freezes every time. Unable to access the computer of the game. Only upper menus working so I can go to the map and can do other tasks But I needs to buy a new dress for Rachel. Please everyone help me to fix this biggest issue.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
after reading your post on the other page and this one here, sounds like you miss a step somewhere and you can't get it to trigger until you do it, what step, we don't know, there is a few of them you have to do for it to trigger i think, only thing i can say is, get the walkthrough, look at each step from the start and see if you done that step until you get to the one that you haven't done yet, if you have the walkthrough and going by it, you must of over looked a step, or got ahead by a few steps and skipped over it, it is easy to get ahead and skip a few steps and not knowing it like it did, i also had to go back and see what i skipped over, i also somehow skipped ahead a few steps as well and didn't even know until i got there, and the way to trigger the threesome scene, catch mom at the pool in the chair, go close to her, rub her feet, move her leg, etc, up to the point where you get a bj from her, then you sis will catch the 2 of you, ask her to join.

The first time your sis will walk away and you will have to talk to her about what she saw, then talk to mom after, I also think you have to do the anal scene with our sis at the pool at night, catch you sis bf with your neighbor emma and show your sis the video, that's all i can think of that might be part of it to get it to trigger.
Ty for replying, maybe you right maybe there is something that i Miss or maybe cause i use the cheat ini hallway, but everything that u mention on here has been done bye me the sis keep anggry when age saw Janice and MC ini pool , i starting from the beginning again but it.s seems impossible to achive the current needed point of Julia if we don't use cheat not like any other character

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes