Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
use Save editor to change ur total energy to 500 to last longer
So lowered to to exactly 500 and raised it above 530 and still not holding out long enough.
The only thing that needs to be 500 is Janice's affection. That's it. If it's not that high, no getting rid of John.

Energy can be as low 90 or 100.
500 energy would make that scene take forever with the sex part, continually going through the actions until left with only 10 energy before the part with John starts.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
The only thing that needs to be 500 is Janice's affection. That's it. If it's not that high, no getting rid of John.

500 energy would make that scene take forever with the sex part, continually going through the actions until left with only 10 energy before the part with John starts.
Thank you! I'll change up some of the numbers and see what happens.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
how can u take a "naughty photo" from janice in the beach chair? she always sucks me at the end, did it two weeks ingame in a row....

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017

That did it. Once again thanks for the help!

jamesdxc

Jun 29, 2018
help me please .. I can't do anything.. step 440.. John is not home at tuesday.. stay Janice & Emma But Janice Doesn't show Emma a Necklace .. What should I do? .. What ii am missing do..?

Aug 5, 2017
I think I'm bugged on the danielle part. After I tipped her 600 she showed up at school as the instructions said she would. But I've tipped her $1,000 since and nothing has happened.

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
*Note* You will have two options: a) Let John stay. - if you choose this, John will be going away and coming back as before, but he won't be bothering anymore. Only the night living room scenes will be locked, because he will be sleeping there.
b) Kick him out. - if you choose this, John will leave and never comeback. He will leave everything even the car.

cant get this ? always he comes back after tikets and Janice say hide.
After you take the tickets and say goodbye, don't finish the scene, choose vag/anal options each time you get a choice. As long as you don't 'finish' early John will walk in on you guys.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
someone help me with the pharmacy scenes? I cant seem to get the event to trigger at night for the dungeion scene

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am playing the last version from the start and when I go to the pool and find Janice she appears cover with a black shadow. Is it my pc or is something new. I have player the version 19 the last time and i do not know if it is a change in the game

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes