Aedison85pl

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,
Haven't played this game for ages and decided to give anothertry , so fresh start and at the beginning you got to massage janice by the pool and don't get caught when touch pussy but i'm always caught, always, even when i hit the bar at the right time. So i figured i must missed something, checked many pages, used the search button for the thread but nothing.
Sorry to ask, coz most of you are veterans here and seen this many times i guess but please any tips?
Thank you for your help
To be honest, as I remember that properly, you nead to hit the button little earlier, when the point nearly reach "an eye zone".

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
Oct 12, 2017
I got stuck when Billy asks me Janice's naughty pic to introduce me the Shady Guy to sell me the drug for the Pharmacist Kelly. I cannot take pic of Janice when I apply the Suntan on her. I even go on with the scene but I cannot see the option "Take Picture". I tried everything, even to restart the game from the beginning following the walkthrough.

No success.:':)':)'(

Any tip? getting crazy:confounded:

Reactions: Jubillant

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
where are threesomes in walkthrough please say me the lines Julia Janice night with costumes I only have 75 energy

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I'm having issue in triggering the 4some event. I don't know what happened but janice isn't showing the necklace to emma. Can someone please help me to sort this out?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Mac version .27 pls when available LOVE this title. Just lots to do, see and ppl to do! :D

Starca

Sep 2, 2018
Is seems a new bug its impossible to get picture of mom at pool it was always something around 50% after 50 tries nothing. Is there a way to make older version to load saves it seems newer took over its impossible even to save a new file

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I got stuck when Billy asks me Janice's naughty pic to introduce me the Shady Guy to sell me the drug for the Pharmacist Kelly. I cannot take pic of Janice when I apply the Suntan on her. I even go on with the scene but I cannot see the option "Take Picture". I tried everything, even to restart the game from the beginning following the walkthrough.

No success.:':)':)'(

Any tip? getting crazy:confounded:
You get the option to take her picture after massaging her on the other side of the pool. [Jedi trick] The apply sunblock scene is not the scene you're looking for. [/Jedi trick]

Oct 12, 2017
Is seems a new bug its impossible to get picture of mom at pool it was always something around 50% after 50 tries nothing. Is there a way to make older version to load saves it seems newer took over its impossible even to save a new file
why she´s wearing neopren suit???
I think u r both right, guys.
It should be a bug. I remember she didn't have neoprene.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
Oct 12, 2017
You get the option to take her picture after massaging her on the other side of the pool. [Jedi trick] The apply sunblock scene is not the scene you're looking for. [/Jedi trick]
I did all combinations as possible. When she is on the beach chair I follow the choice as the walkthrough says: "Come closer" and "Happy to!", but after I get BJ and get caught by the sister.

I even tried when she is on the towel..... nothing changes.

Should be a bug?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so that must be bug then, ´cuz I´m at day 8 only....
Yeah, I'd say that's definitely a bug.
Make sure you haven't done any cheating (unless money and/or recovering any lost affection).

That's the last of the latex outfits she can wear, and shouldn't even be wearing it before having sex with Jason.

:EDIT:
The last, not including the alternate dog-outfit.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is there any chance someone could share a Mac version please ?
There is a MAC version on the 1st page (OP or 'Original Post'). It is not the latest version. We Mac users sit at the back of the bus on most updates unless you are tech savvy enough to load wine (and its 4.5K other necessary programs needed to run) or other windows emulators (which are very hardware req heavy) onto your OS.
In short...gotta be patient. :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes