Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
I change the value to 5 with win-regedit and when I start the game again the value changes to 6 does anyone know why?

You must change when the game is started than you go to the map... change the value in the reg-edit and it works. =)

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends i see that a lot of meetings and actions can happen at random times. So i am also guessing that nothing is time critical in the game ?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have use the Win-Regedit and in game i go to the map, change the parameter "jantrim 5" and now it works.
In regedit what do i look for there are so many folders/sub folders, could someone be more specific as to where i can find the needed location to edit the file.

chupadance

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone have the 0.26 save, because i formatted my pc for several problem and i can t backup mine, and i wanna complete 0.27 by myself but i don't wanna play all the game another time...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I did not see this answered in the Change log, but was the bug with the ingame PC fixed?
That bug was fixed in the Beta 1 release, and unless it shows up again in the Final release for 0.27, it should still be gone.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
want to ask if there is any compressed version. The game is great but my laptop is just not that smooth even running with fastest graphic settings

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes