Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how to be 85 energy
I have 95 at the moment, that last scene between Emma, Rachel, and Janice kind of glitched and game me 10 in the last version and 10 more in this version. Was that a glitch or does anyone else have a 95 cap?

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
43. Catch Janice at the pool laying in the beach chair. Click on "Come closer" and "Happy to!". Continue the scene until you get the chance to take a photo.
Click on "Take picture".

I couldn't do that ı said happy to and then she's gave me bj and Julia saw us but ı couldn't take the picture things for Billy. Please Help Me

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
At the last day of John's stay at home I go to the living room before 17:00 but I can't take his airline tickets.
Why? What is the plan?

Ok Janice was only 495. Now with 500 it's ok i can take the tickets.

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, I feel like I am stupid but I have no idea how to start the anal lessons with Julia. I have don the lessons with Kelly multiple times and with Julia I am on rel. lvl 230. The guide says she will just appear at the pool at night but that hasn't happened so far. Can someone tell what I am missing?

Nevermind. I am incredibly stupid and didn't realise I can move skip 1h at night too.

usr499

Feb 5, 2018
It seems that the mac version was packed incorrectly. There are header errors and some shaderassets cant be extracted. After giving the executeable chmod u+x the application only starts to exit, can someone reupload a working version ? :)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Go to Janice's bedroom when she's there and there's a change that she will be changing, for me it was usually around 20-22ish. You can also change how her swimsuit looks.
Bit a shame that it only adds the costume not the hairstyle and horns

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
to mee too works
but i have 520 with janice but because i can't take a ticket of dad from the table?
It only happens the second time. On the sunday before dad leaves, click the ticket, player says something, but unable to pick it up. Then go the full cycle until next time dad goes to leave, and repeat. Remember not to sleep with mom during that entire week dad is there.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Hey so during I am at the part where you got to search for the red hoodie guy's stash at the beach. I go to the spot at night and Click "search" and it cuts to Jason just standing there looking and I can't do anything after that. Is this a bug or is there something I am missing?

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Are thenre any ntr scenes ?
Not Hard NTR one scene for sure but you have an option of joining in. you mostly play the Bull in this game fucking the married women. I guess one can be since you can Cuck your friend since he has feelings of lust for one of the ladies you plow.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
At the last day of John's stay at home I go to the living room before 17:00 but I can't take his airline tickets.
Why? What is the plan?

Ok Janice was only 495. Now with 500 it's ok i can take the tickets.
How did u get that last 5 point. I cant seem to find a way. There is no -5 or -15 or similar anywhere i can find, and the game isnt allowing me to earn 10 points, cause i only miss 5.

Found it. Get caught snooping in the shower

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes