Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can u add this game in android too please >< or if any one has got it in android please link me
This question has been answered many times

No you can't, and there is no android port.

and because of the specs required to run the game, it won't work on android devices. In fact it will likely heat up your android device to unsafe levels.

Flekumin

Jul 16, 2017
I'm stuck on 387 in the walkthrough where Billy is supposed to talk to me on monday about Janice avoiding him. I've done the cosplay bj with him 4 times and seen them together at the pier but it just won't progress further. Any help?

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, I'm having trouble taking the photo of Janice on the sunlounger, for billy. I get so far and then she keeps waking up .
Should I just stop for a few times, after moving her leg. Or try and move further until I can get past the second event ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I'm having trouble taking the photo of Janice on the sunlounger, for billy. I get so far and then she keeps waking up .
Should I just stop for a few times, after moving her leg. Or try and move further until I can get past the second event ?
That's usually random, also what relationship points do you have with her currently.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I really appreciate this game and rate you if you are able to port for it android
Sorry to say at the moment he has no plans to port it to android, because it's too big and the devices won't have the necessary resources to run the game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, my relationship with Janice is 210
With that you should have been able to get it long ago. and much much earlier before you reached 210 points with her.
by any chance did you use the cheat in the hallway or the cheat mod, sometimes if you do that you can't trigger some scenes.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Game crashes every time after scenes in the classroom.
Also crashes when asking "mom" to go to the beach.

This time I only lost 3 days.

It's unplayable.

Reactions: Clascobit

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Hey I have some trouble with Kira, Adrianna and Billys mom:

Billys mom wants me to get dumbells from Kevin, Kevin wants the key from Kira but Kira can't advance any further.

The guide says I need to watch kira and get inspired for adrianna to want to rp as a cheerleader or something, but I got that "inspiration" only once and back then I wasn't being able to bootycall Adrianna yet.
The guide also says I should hide somewhere to watch Kira, but there is nothing clickable?

All I can do with Adrianna is catch her as a sexy bandit and all i can do with Kira is talk to her and watch her shower.

Any Ideas? I mainly want to progress that I can get the key

Reactions: Clascobit
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes