CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
No, I can't complete 0.29 due to the bug I mentioned.
Did you try beta2? Posted it on the previous page (Julia/Kira/Adrianna gives +score in the new scenes. Various crashes at the Janice, Danielle scenes are fixed. )

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
In the beta, if you try to fuck mom in the kitchen, the action starts but there is no way to end it in the beta version of 0.29

Reactions: sorrowfox

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
When i put a new savefile under KSTgames folder in locallow , i run game and click load game but then menu dissapears. any idea anyone?

hbk598

Dec 3, 2017
can someone help? i cannot rotate the camera, maybe send your configuration file or something please? i tried to change inputs and everything nothing works in this version, in older version i can rotate just fine

herryk159

Jun 28, 2018
Is there any way to ask Julia wear Latex "Shameless" as daily clothes?
I've asked her to wear Latex "Love" for more than 20 days, but she still refuse to wear Latex "Shameless" as daily clothes.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
I can not trigger 458 event. Where I have to take john's tickets before he left. But all I can do is click on the ticket. but nothing happened. My MC just say, "this is dad's airline tickets". Am I doing something wrong?

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I can not trigger 458 event. Where I have to take john's tickets before he left. But all I can do is click on the ticket. but nothing happened. My MC just say, "this is dad's airline tickets". Am I doing something wrong?
Look at
and check Janice score (500+)

Reactions: Chudani
3.40 star(s) 159 Votes