Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Is this a known bug while pussy fisting in the kitchen during the weekend? I can't go any further and had to quit the game. :(

pussy fisting bug.jpg

sierrar117

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I get the same thing and have tried every combination of cheat parameters to fix to no avail. This seems to be a gamebreaking bug.
i have the same problem,nothing happens after the birthday ad i can't controll the camera inside mom bedroom do you find a solution?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
anyone else having problems with saving the game.sometimes the save and quit button doesnt save

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger adriaana asking about the shady guy? this never happened and I think its stopping my progress as the guide says the shady guy should ask me to deliver her a package. cannot progress with Adrianna. :/

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
nah nah like a thing where he says what he wants to add in the upcoming updates so we have a rough idea of whats coming for .30 and .31 kinda thing
Ah, thanks for the clarrification @OutsideIn and my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Normally once he fixes the bugs and comes out with the "Final" version of the current update, he usually mentions what he has planned for the next one.

Torins

May 2, 2017
Did you do that for Jason too? Go to Janice's bedroom at night you'll see both girls in latex suits and they tell you "The party is latex only". Go to Jason's room and bye the male latex suit pack. Next night wake up, click on the closet in Jason's room and join the party in Janice's bedroom. Then you can trigger 516.
Still didn't work, can't trigger it even after that threesome.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
this is the V.0.29 BETA2 + WALKTHROUGH torrent, enjoy it
for those who don't torrent.

Beta2 Fixes:
– Latex outfit’s “smoothness” parameter now saves properly.
– Glitch at the bedroom (night) is fixed.
– Various crashes at the Janice, Danielle scenes are fixed.
– “Double Jason” at the locker room is fixed.
– Julia/Kira/Adrianna gives +score in the new scenes.
– Camera’s positions at the studio scene are adjusted.
– Various visual fixes / adjustments at the studio scene.
– Various Dialog corrections

Yurakez

Jun 13, 2017
plz hep how to do the sceene 516. *PetPlay* Repeat the Janice dog costume scene at the living-dining room.
What i must do to fuckt under table?

Yatsiro

Oct 5, 2017
plz hep how to do the sceene 516. *PetPlay* Repeat the Janice dog costume scene at the living-dining room.
What i must do to fuckt under table?
Ask Janice wear dog suit with mask (when she comes at night). Then u will have chance that Julia will catch you.

Reactions: Yurakez
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes