proksimslaw

Jun 26, 2018
jup same here
I've just downloaded Thetwist and wanted to import save files from0.28v and had the same problem, when i clicked load the whole load screen dissapeard. I deleted save files from appdata folder clicked new game saved new game and load screen normaly worked so i imported save files from internet and it normaly works.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How do I get in the bathroom at night when John is home, I've groped Janice when in bed but after I get sent to the bed and it advances to the next day?!

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
alot of the janices scripts was changed so quite a few of her events early and later on in the game are fucked it might be fixed in the bugfix posted today but since its not on here i have no idea lol

MHG95

Nov 10, 2017
im stuck at part where im suposse to give rachel high heels...when i go on online store it says i already have but i dont see it in inventory..any help plz with this one

eurico

Oct 6, 2018
idk if im bugged or what, but for some reason on Janice birthday when it was supposed to "have a lustful birthday night with anal sex" i happen to appear i her room asking where could she be...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How do I get the room to rotate? Having trouble please help
Unless it's changed, hold down right-mouse button and move the mouse, or left ctrl key and rotate mouse.

I was sure the start of the game tells you these basic things...

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there is a huge bug the scene at the photoshoot the one where julia and kira lick eachother and she regrets it and stops doing photoshoots that scene keeps replaying and i have to keep stealing her uniform

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
is this game anywhere near completed? i last played v0.20 and there was a lot of content. im figuring its farrr from complete being that its v0.29 and he plans to go to v1.0 being final?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes