Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Calm down, that's not my opinion but what some say. I simply answered his question.

I'd suggest you have a quick wank and your mood may improve a little ;)
1. Dont carry someone else's ideas or words around if you dont think like that or defend that.
2. No thanks, i'm 30 years old and have enough women around me to fuck around.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Calm down, that's not my opinion but what some say. I simply answered his question.
It wasn't an actual question.

Several question marks and two different smilies clearly isn't enough now-a-days to denote sarcasm and/or making a joke. Clearly I should have used three different smilies...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
1. Dont carry someone else's ideas or words around if you dont think like that or defend that.
That's really not how the world works, but I guess we don't have to discuss that here.

It wasn't an actual question.

Several question marks and two different smilies clearly isn't enough now-a-days to denote sarcasm and/or making a joke. Clearly I should have used three different smilies...
Well, there are plenty of people around here who actually write like that seriously. A small /s does wonders from time to time.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, there are plenty of people around here who actually write like that seriously. A small /s does wonders from time to time.
Going out on a limb here, but I'm going to say those are people who don't have a good enough grasp of the English language in written form.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
That's really not how the world works, but I guess we don't have to discuss that here.

*implying internet is the real world* you dont even know where we are.
after you pass certain age and fuck around long enough you will know what i meant. And by certain age i meant all that 14-25 yo being young and horny all the time.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'm actually fairly certain that a significant number of users aren't from english speaking countries in the first place and speak english as their second or third language. Else it's probably true that age will matter as well.

@Skaldy:
I'm indeed a little bit older than you and dealing with other people's opinions (which I usually don't share) is part of my job, but as said, not that it matters. In the end I just want to point out that it was you who actually started lecturing people/me here...
so you can defend an argument by using "other people's ideas" but you cant accept mere reasoning and fact? Yet claiming that you are older than me lol.
It is not a lecture just pointing out simple meaning of a word and how it is manupilted by underage people because they cant handle stuff about sex.
Simple truth here is you also think game has cuck content but you dont wanna start an argument about it(which i can respect) to protect your like/dislike ratio(which i dont respect)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so you can defend an argument by using "other people's ideas" but you cant accept mere reasoning and fact? Yet claiming that you are older than me lol.
I didn't even make an argument, I just answered a question I thought was asked by saying how some may find what they'll call NTR. Nothing more.

Simple truth here is you also think game has cuck content but you dont wanna start an argument about it(which i can respect) to protect your like/dislike ratio(which i dont respect)
Hm? When did I say anything like that? The Billy arc is actually one of my favourite parts of this game... But as said, we don't have to elaborate that any further.

And yes, that's going to be it from my side. We are indeed way off topic.

Mar 4, 2018
Did you do that for Jason too? Go to Janice's bedroom at night you'll see both girls in latex suits and they tell you "The party is latex only". Go to Jason's room and bye the male latex suit pack. Next night wake up, click on the closet in Jason's room and join the party in Janice's bedroom. Then you can trigger 516.
Hi guys, I have 2 troblems with my playthrough. First, I can't get the "latex only" 3some even to trigger. Idk if theres something additional to do but it's fine, not blocking me in ,my progress.
I also don't have the option to ask Adrianna to "suggest something else" by text to trigger the basketball outfit events.
Can someone give me a little help pls ? thanks a lot.
I was stuck with that "latex only night", too. Janice already had the "latex underwear" and "latex with stripes". But I had to repeat the step 236+238, when Janice visits Jason in his room, "talk about outfit" and give her the latex outfits again. After that, the condom catsuit appeared in the internet shop.
Hope I could help!

Andro1234

Oct 20, 2017

- 6 new scenes.
- 2 new items.
- New character: Michelle.
- New location: Michelle's home.
- New feature: Now it is possible to set FPS limit, turn on/off Vsync.
- Characters that received updates:

-Janice
-Rebecca
-Billy
-Kira
- Updated locations:
-Rebecca's home
-School
-School's corridor
-Bathroom
-Beach
-Hospital
-Jason's home (outside)
-Jason's room
-Town map
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

keesje

May 22, 2018

- 6 new scenes.
- 2 new items.
- New character: Michelle.
- New location: Michelle's home.
- New feature: Now it is possible to set FPS limit, turn on/off Vsync.
- Characters that received updates:

-Janice
-Rebecca
-Billy
-Kira
- Updated locations:
-Rebecca's home
-School
-School's corridor
-Bathroom
-Beach
-Hospital
-Jason's home (outside)
-Jason's room
-Town map
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
New feature: Now it is possible to set FPS limit, turn on/off Vsync what does it mean?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes