lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I was wondering the same, but reading the whole post makes it seem more like it's talking about specifically who Jason's real parents are (aka biological mother incest).

I've often seen people wanting the titular twist to be that one of the women already in, (or another yet to appear) is Jason's biological mother and he's already fucked her by the time the woman is revealed as his mother.

I on the other hand take it that the twist, is that he and Julia aren't biologically related to either Janice or John, and as Billy suggests to Jason at the beginning, he can pursue a sexual relationship with Janice "guilt free" of it not being incest (outside of legality).
At this point, Jason has clearly never looked at Janice (or Julia) from a sexual interest viewpoint, because he isn't (at least wasn't at that point) into actual incestual relations.
That pretty much makes this an "anti-incest" game, like the difference between a hero and antihero.
I believe that the "real parent" angle doesn't lead to very much, unless maybe it's a yet to be introduced character. Since if the mother is an already existing character and they've had sex, due to this game being what it is, Jason and said female would probably just say "Oh well, might as well continue what we were doing". Since the idea of finding out who the parents are isn't constantly being hammered to us, you just think of Janice and Julia as family, even biologically. Hell, if Julia in the last update didn't refer to Jason as "step-brother" I would have probably forgotten and not batted an eye about there not being a biological relation between Jason and others.
The twists is probably figuring out how the MC can so nonchalantly end up having sex with every female in this game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That is, I have to feel guilty for the fact that a person is too lazy to check that the saved files were posted above? Apparently everyone needs to "give a personal link" so what would be more clear, simple, well, and most importantly, a couple of thousand more posts.
Here's the thing though... A few words as a description of the save from you, whether it had the optional Billy content done up to that point, and you'd have completely negated responses calling out your bad attitude.
It would also negate having to go through the trouble of downloading a file, decompressing it, copying it to the save file location the game reads from, starting the game, loading the save, and checking to see if, if, it was what was being asked for on that specific occasion. All of that would take far more time than you adding a few words to your post about the save you shared...

However, you don't see that you did anything wrong by going out of your way to increase font size, embolden the words and needlessly swear at another forum member, for making a simple request.

What bothers me most is the stupid branch with my stepfather. On the quest line, he came at night to his own daughter, why KsT did not continue her incomprehensibly
KST has left some things sit unchanged for many updates before doing something with them, though I do wonder if he'll continue development of John's "affections" for Julia.
The only real downside would be the inevitable screeching from jealous players, and the cries of "NTR!", "NTR!", because another guy in the game was interested in one of Jason's harem.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Here's the thing though... A few words as a description of the save from you, whether it had the optional Billy content done up to that point, and you'd have completely negated responses calling out your bad attitude.
It would also negate having to go through the trouble of downloading a file, decompressing it, copying it to the save file location the game reads from, starting the game, loading the save, and checking to see if, if, it was what was being asked for on that specific occasion. All of that would take far more time than you adding a few words to your post about the save you shared...

However, you don't see that you did anything wrong by going out of your way to increase font size, embolden the words and needlessly swear at another forum member, for making a simple request.

KST has left some things sit unchanged for many updates before doing something with them, though I do wonder if he'll continue development of John's "affections" for Julia.
The only real downside would be the inevitable screeching from jealous players, and the cries of "NTR!", "NTR!", because another guy in the game was interested in one of Jason's harem.

All NTR is avoidable in the game and will stay so KsT says so getting rid of John will also get rid of the NTR with Julia

TEQLD

Jul 22, 2017
I started a game and Julia is never in the livingroom or the pool at night. I'm following the walkthrough. I have to do something to make it appear?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I started a game and Julia is never in the livingroom or the pool at night. I'm following the walkthrough. I have to do something to make it appear?
She appears randomly, the best you can do is be in the livingroom and pool at night and forward time an hour at a time. as for the pool make sure it after you go to bed.

Reactions: TEQLD

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
All NTR is avoidable in the game and will stay so KsT says so getting rid of John will also get rid of the NTR with Julia
There is no actual NTR content done to Jason in game since Jason is delivering the NtR material by fucking around with married/in relationship female.

Profion

May 23, 2017
"Once you finish all photoshoots at the studio. Julia will visit Jason's room and ask to find her a partner for the new photoshoot."
She never comes to my room , except the night but she never ask him to find her a partner and i have already completed all the photoshoots.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
v0.30 update Date and Timing plzzzz.....
I've heard not until 29th of Feb 2019.

I'm joking of course. I can understand your excitement... I'm excited too. But chill, relax and it will arrive... maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... but soon...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I've heard not until 29th of Feb 2019.

I'm joking of course. I can understand your excitement... I'm excited too. But chill, relax and it will arrive... maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... but soon...
even when it arrives you will still have to wait for bugfixes. I'm serious wait for bugfixes and stop making stupid "hurr durrr bugged game" posts every fricking update

This is for all forum users not meant for JohnJones.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
even when it arrives you will still have to wait for bugfixes. I'm serious wait for bugfixes and stop making stupid "hurr durrr bugged game" posts every fricking update

This is for all forum users not meant for JohnJones.
I absolutely agree Skaldy... the history of The Twist suggests that a properly playable version won't be available until the middle of next week. So as I say, chill, relax and it will arrive... patience is the key...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hang on a minute... Are you saying there is NTR (against Jason) in the game????
I must have been successfully avoiding it all this time...:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well, there's what some people would call NTR. Julia gets fucked during the shooting while Jason is watching and he shares Janice with John and Billy.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Well, there's what some people would call NTR. Julia gets fucked during the shooting while Jason is watching and he shares Janice with John and Billy.
Are you even aware aware what NTR means? There is no legal or romantic relationship with in Jason's range, he is just fucking all these women. NTR requires legal or romantic bonding; aims for soulcrushing and jealousy feelings. In those so called NTR scenes Jason never expresses any of those feelings.

I mean i know some underage kids are not mentally prepared for seeing someone else fucking around but guys come on, NTR is outrageous here.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are you even aware aware what NTR means? There is no legal or romantic relationship with in Jason's range, he is just fucking all these women. NTR requires legal or romantic bonding; aims for soulcrushing and jealousy feelings. In those so called NTR scenes Jason never expresses any of those feelings.
Calm down, that's not my opinion but what some say. I simply answered his question.
I mean i know some underage kids are not mentally prepared for seeing someone else fucking around but guys come on, NTR is outrageous here.
I'd suggest you have a quick wank and your mood may improve a little ;)

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes