docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
We're in the process of removing the popular games section, as it isn't maintainable in the long term. It had been frozen for a while with no new games added until we figured out what to do.

The other popular game subforums will be disappearing over the next few days, with the threads moved back to the games/mods/artwork/general discussion subforums.
As long as links to the related threads (like walkthroughs/mods) can be kept/placed in the threads for the original games this isn't so terrible...otherwise it's going to be a pain to find all of the related info (even with the search function there's a LOT to sift through).

Aedison85pl

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,I'm stuck. I go to Janice bedroom and found there Janice and Julia playing eachother during latex night. Janice refused to get me in. I need to wear latex uniform (I bought it online). How to wear it? Before the night I click on wardrobe but Jason says that his wear is ok and he don't meet to change. What should I do?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Before the night I click on wardrobe but Jason says that his wear is ok and he don't meet to change. What should I do?

They don't do it before night, and Jason actually goes to bed before doing any of the night events, so maybe try... at night??????;)

Bengan

Jul 30, 2017
Hello had to make my pc new, so all my memory levels are gone. please be weher be in the end of the stand 29 gibb obe billys part with the mother of jesen thank you in for out

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Any news about MC's real mother?
Yes, she was made of glass and was cylindrical... He's a test-tube baby!:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, that would be the easiest to find information after the phone password, if KST had given any more information about who it is.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It seems very difficult for you to download a file weighing 12kb and check its content...:eek:
That's not the point, and it's not my place to check that something you provided for White_T-Poison actually matches what was being asked for.
That's almost as bad as Blizzard's response to the backlash against the Diablo mobile game.

A question was asked, and you monumentally overreacted because you had provided a link for someone else immediately above, that was not asking for the same thing.

Reactions: Bob123

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Where can I put save files if I don't have the C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist folder?
If it's your first time playing, then that's where they go.
You won't have to create the directory, as it gets done automatically.

If you're not playing on Windows, then try doing a search for the save location for your OS.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Where can I put save files if I don't have the C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist folder?
It depends on OS, if using windows try this:
copy and paste the following path into the file explorer adressbar and hit enter
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
As such:
twist_profile_folder.png

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes