docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Is there a particular reason this was removed from the Popular Games subforum? I mean, it receives updates far more often than others on that subforum (several of which being abandoned/"finished") with a thread that is equally if not more active, so I found it odd. I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference if I'm still able to find the thread here, but still, odd move, I felt.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference if I'm still able to find the thread here, but still, odd move, I felt.
In all honesty, I haven't seen the point in the "Popular Games" section for quite some time. Even before the changes to the site.

A game's popularity pretty much speaks for itself, regardless of its "special section" on these forums.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Is there a particular reason this was removed from the Popular Games subforum? I mean, it receives updates far more often than others on that subforum (several of which being abandoned/"finished") with a thread that is equally if not more active, so I found it odd. I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference if I'm still able to find the thread here, but still, odd move, I felt.
I barely found it here, at first I thought it was a bug

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi there, I think something is wrong with my screen. In Emmas House is no TV Set...Maybe I should choose a different size of my Screen (1200X800)...Please help
You need to move the camera around to find it, on the PC version, hold down the right mouse button to move the camera.

Screenshot 2019-02-17 17.39.34.jpg

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I personally consider it one of the best games, strange that it has been removed from the best while there are games that make 2 annual updates and only for economic purposes

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
It was a great game but it worths to be removed from the popular games area because the dev is milking the patreons with stupid updates not linked with previous one and general context of the story...Every update you expect something about the twist but all you gett is to see a cliffhanger sex scenes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
use the power button at the top right and choose "Quit and save"
there is supposedly an auto save function, but it seems to be borked as it just advances the current day by 1

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
It was a great game but it worths to be removed from the popular games area because the dev is milking the patreons with stupid updates not linked with previous one and general context of the story...Every update you expect something about the twist but all you gett is to see a cliffhanger sex scenes.
Dude, who plays this game for story reasons? LOLZ
At least you get lots of content with each new update.
There are some devs milking their patrons for 10 or so months before releasing a new update.
Be thankful this isn't the case here

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
how new are you to adult games mate? Since patreon this is our adult gaming life, find couple of games you like play those/kill time untill updates, rince and repeat.

edit: also pray for these games so these wont end up like Breeding Season

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
We're in the process of removing the popular games section, as it isn't maintainable in the long term. It had been frozen for a while with no new games added until we figured out what to do.

The other popular game subforums will be disappearing over the next few days, with the threads moved back to the games/mods/artwork/general discussion subforums.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes