isopoika69

Aug 23, 2018
OK, so I never get Emma and Janice meet up at house on monday and start having yoga lessons. Another probelm I have is that I cant get the even to procc that Emma is sad and I could talk about it with Kelly. I have Janice 360, Emma 400 and Kelly 230

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
OK, so I never get Emma and Janice meet up at house on monday and start having yoga lessons. Another probelm I have is that I cant get the even to procc that Emma is sad and I could talk about it with Kelly. I have Janice 360, Emma 400 and Kelly 230

Congratulations! You cheated the stats to stupid levels, and broke progression in the game.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
guys,
have a new laptop wiith 4 gb graphics choosed the screen resolution to as per the instructions still it shows pink screen?
please help

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
guys,
have a new laptop wiith 4 gb graphics choosed the screen resolution to as per the instructions still it shows pink screen?
please help
That could be caused by outdated drivers or the graphics card/chipset lacking certain required capabilities
You can try lowering quality and see if that makes a difference and updating graphics drivers
If all fails take a look at the console output for anything standing out, which can be found under: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\output_log.txt"

Ju4n P3r3z

Jun 27, 2018
Hello! I have a problem. I started the game with this version (0.29), when I put the camera in the bathroom to see Janice and be able to sell the video to Billy. He does not give me the video when I click on download video, Jason does not say anything. I can only take out the camera. I'm stuck in that part, try to play an older version but I can not record or load any game. How can i fix this!? I would greatly appreciate the help.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, where are the saves stored? My computer just broked down and had to get a new one, but I dont want to play all over again from the start, how can I restore my saves?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello,

I'm lost with Julia's outfit score. What does trigger outfit score increase? I left her wear new outfits for weeks but the score won't move and is stuck at 1.
I believe that I followed the Walkthrough correctly, but it does not trigger.

I followed the walkthrough up to 283 but to no avail. Did I miss something ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes