mikpangor

Apr 28, 2017
you need to download both files/parts, make sure they are in the same folder and start the extraction using "TheTwist029MAC.app.zip.001" and it should automatically include "TheTwist029MAC.app.zip.002"
Thank you! I didn't think of this at all.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
I understand the common consensus in this game is that the "twist" will be when Jason's real mother is revealed. Consider this possibility for the "twist". Janice is pregnant, Jason's baby?? Then in the last scene of the game Janice gives birth to an ugly Billy baby.."twist".

LIhg

May 18, 2018
I understand the common consensus in this game is that the "twist" will be when Jason's real mother is revealed. Consider this possibility for the "twist". Janice is pregnant, Jason's baby?? Then in the last scene of the game Janice gives birth to an ugly Billy baby.."twist".
i kinda imagine something like ''janice is jason's real mother f you patreon'' :LOL:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i kinda imagine something like ''janice is jason's real mother f you patreon'' :LOL:
my bet is on Kelly. Danielle or some char not revealed yet may be Jason's mom too lol.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Did someone have a full save game with all latex suits unlocked as daily cloths?
If you have such a savegame I would greatly appreciate it if you post this as an attachment.
Thank you in advance!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Did someone have a full save game with all latex suits unlocked as daily cloths?
If you have such a savegame I would greatly appreciate it if you post this as an attachment.
Thank you in advance!
you know you can grab anybody's save file, use money cheat and get latex scenes right?

tu

Jun 10, 2017
The game is very very slow to running..what should i do
İ7 CPU /8GB RAM /NVİDİA GeForce 1050 is not enough for it . ı can play Assassin's or flight simulation etc. but cant play that game

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The game is very very slow to running..what should i do
İ7 CPU /8GB RAM /NVİDİA GeForce 1050 is not enough for it . ı can play Assassin's or flight simulation etc. but cant play that game
A couple of things you can look at

Version of Windows you are running
Can you test it on a laptop
Do you have the most up to date drivers for your graphics card
Have you tried reducing the "Graphics Quality" before clicking play

Check and see if your antivirus is interfering, try switching it off and see if that helps

Other than these the only thing I can think of is increasing your ram.
Personally these days I always recommend 16GB as standard, 8 just doesn't cut it anymore.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes