MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
"152. the next day after school go to the classroom. jason shows rebecca the video." Everytime I try to do this,he doesnt show her the video,he just asks about homework and then the game crashes. Anybody got a fix or work around?

Slumbi

Nov 23, 2018
You dont need latex or anything else for that job.
Step by step guide;
1. Get the quest for Billy's mom needing more sexy lingrie
2. After certain relationship points make janice wear (different lingrie) as daily clothes.
3. Julia will comment on Janice walking around in her lingrie
4. When Juls is in her bedroom(playing with her phone so must be before 20.00) ask her about lingrie.
5. May not be related but you may need to complete family 3some which requires you going to Julia's bedroom at 20.00-22.00 hours seeing her crying in black lingrie. That scene requires you breaking up Juls and Rick.
6. After Julia gives you brand name use PC.
Good luck.
Thanks a lot. That did the trick
Another point i seem to be stuck on is Kira - first time interaction. I cannot get her to show up in the locker room. is there a specific trigger for her? I've went in the locker an about twice each hour for 2 full weeks...nothing

Reactions: EnnoHeifT

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks a lot. That did the trick
Another point i seem to be stuck on is Kira - first time interaction. I cannot get her to show up in the locker room. is there a specific trigger for her? I've went in the locker an about twice each hour for 2 full weeks...nothing
i dont understand the question but lemme write down kira step by step:
1. Get caught by Kira during Jock RP
2. Talk to her next day, enter the class room, sneak up on teacher(use save/load if she in dominatrix mode). Rub her butt cum on papers and steal the papers and give the papers to Kira
3. Next day talk to her. After that next day talk to her again till you get the quest
4. Fuck Rebecca the teacher, 69 also works, unlock the window.
5. Try to climb the window between 20.00-22.00. Next day talk to billy about it and do it again.
6. Talk to Kira. Then go to pharmacy and ask Kelly to help her(you need sleeping pills done for that). While you help kelly, Kira comes.
7. Make sure you have at least 1 vitaminX talk to kira next day, do the scene. After that get caught by Kira once more during Jock RP.
8. Try to catch kira in locker room, compliment her till you get no points. Then catch her at locker room again and ask for cheerleader moves till you get no points.

Rest is pretty obvious in the walkthrough and good luck with catching Kira in locker room cause since KsT added shower room in there 3/4 of the time she is taking shower now. Also watch out for +5 points and make sure you round it up. Cause points can get stuck at 45-55-135.

Oh btw. You can find her in locker room mostly around 13.00. After that it is always shower time for me. So save/load at 13.00 and try your luck. It took me 2-3 in game weeks to catch her enough times.

edu0

Oct 9, 2017
How do I do the mission?
317. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.

It is worth clarifying that with other characters i am more advanced. Help

Slumbi

Nov 23, 2018
i dont understand the question but lemme write down kira step by step:
1. Get caught by Kira during Jock RP
2. Talk to her next day, enter the class room, sneak up on teacher(use save/load if she in dominatrix mode). Rub her butt cum on papers and steal the papers and give the papers to Kira
3. Next day talk to her. After that next day talk to her again till you get the quest
4. Fuck Rebecca the teacher, 69 also works, unlock the window.
5. Try to climb the window between 20.00-22.00. Next day talk to billy about it and do it again.
6. Talk to Kira. Then go to pharmacy and ask Kelly to help her(you need sleeping pills done for that). While you help kelly, Kira comes.
7. Make sure you have at least 1 vitaminX talk to kira next day, do the scene. After that get caught by Kira once more during Jock RP.
8. Try to catch kira in locker room, compliment her till you get no points. Then catch her at locker room again and ask for cheerleader moves till you get no points.

Rest is pretty obvious in the walkthrough and good luck with catching Kira in locker room cause since KsT added shower room in there 3/4 of the time she is taking shower now. Also watch out for +5 points and make sure you round it up. Cause points can get stuck at 45-55-135.

Oh btw. You can find her in locker room mostly around 13.00. After that it is always shower time for me. So save/load at 13.00 and try your luck. It took me 2-3 in game weeks to catch her enough times.
Thanks for the detailed answer. I was actually referring to the first interaction with Kira. In the walk trough, step 317 - The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.
I just do not seem to catch her there at all. So i was thinking maybe there is something that needs to be done to trigger her appearance

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How do I do the mission?
317. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.

It is worth clarifying that with other characters i am more advanced. Help
can you please be more spefic?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the detailed answer. I was actually referring to the first interaction with Kira. In the walk trough, step 317 - The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.
I just do not seem to catch her there at all. So i was thinking maybe there is something that needs to be done to trigger her appearance
Oh i see, it is chance based so good luck. Once you get pass that it is quite fun actually.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes