tu

Jun 10, 2017
A couple of things you can look at

Version of Windows you are running
Can you test it on a laptop
Do you have the most up to date drivers for your graphics card
Have you tried reducing the "Graphics Quality" before clicking play

Check and see if your antivirus is interfering, try switching it off and see if that helps

Other than these the only thing I can think of is increasing your ram.
Personally these I always recommen 16GB as standard, 8 just doesn't cut it anymore.

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Ok.. i encountered a problem. im stealing medicine from the pharmacy right.. and at the same time i had the "carhack" quest where i was stealing the "red shady guys" "stash" and also the "deliver package". and for some what reason i can't give the "shady guy" the medicine i stole. it is in my inventory.. i completed the delivery and got the carhack but im now stuck with the medicine in my inventory. I se now that the walkthrough says that i should decline on the "job opportunity" and then forcus on the delivery or the carhack quest.. but this i did not do.

i guess it would not matter if it was not for a certain "but plugg" the comes while searching the cabinets (for the medicine)... my question here, is my save fucked? or can i work around this?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Ok.. i encountered a problem. im stealing medicine from the pharmacy right.. and at the same time i had the "carhack" quest where i was stealing the "red shady guys" "stash" and also the "deliver package". and for some what reason i can't give the "shady guy" the medicine i stole. it is in my inventory.. i completed the delivery and got the carhack but im now stuck with the medicine in my inventory. I se now that the walkthrough says that i should decline on the "job opportunity" and then forcus on the delivery or the carhack quest.. but this i did not do.

i guess it would not matter if it was not for a certain "but plugg" the comes while searching the cabinets (for the medicine)... my question here, is my save fucked? or can i work around this?
probably you can use regedit to remove one of the quests or jump start the next flag piece. doesnt matter though it can get quite messy if you do the wrong thing and there is no guarantee that will make sure you tempering with the game via cheats/regedit will not cause other bugs.

My advice is start a new game, play it clean and take it step by step, dont pile up on quest givers. You dont need to do speed run in a sex game mate.

Butt plug is chance based item for janice anal training usage. You can buy/steal it and still do the medicine quest.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
probably you can use regedit to remove one of the quests or jump start the next flag piece. doesnt matter though it can get quite messy if you do the wrong thing and there is no guarantee that will make sure you tempering with the game via cheats/regedit will not cause other bugs.

My advice is start a new game, play it clean and take it step by step, dont pile up on quest givers. You dont need to do speed run in a sex game mate.

Butt plug is chance based item for janice anal training usage. You can buy/steal it and still do the medicine quest.

Well. is the butplug needed to proceed in anything? I've still done anal here and there with Janice. What im trying to say is, do i need to finish that quest line.. Since the game seem to proceed as it should even though it seem to stuck on that.. it's like im far ahead of the walkthrough on almost everything even tho some small parts is not finished yet..

And yeah, for the record, i have not used any cheats nor any tampering.. it was just that one thing i took 2 quests at the same time from the guys since the "carhack" quest was triggered i guess..

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Well. is the butplug needed to proceed in anything? I've still done anal here and there with Janice. What im trying to say is, do i need to finish that quest line.. Since the game seem to proceed as it should even though it seem to stuck on that.. it's like im far ahead of the walkthrough on almost everything even tho some small parts is not finished yet..

And yeah, for the record, i have not used any cheats nor any tampering.. it was just that one thing i took 2 quests at the same time from the guys since the "carhack" quest was triggered i guess..
Butt plug has some extra stuff in scenes. For example if you go to kitchen during weekend mornings after anal training you can butt fuck Janice cum inside and use butt plug to avoid leaking cum out. Later if you got to kitchen when she is washing dishes you can find butt plug inside still. Also during night time janice+julia lesbo scene Janice shows off her new butt plug. If you completed previous flags you can jump out of closet fuck them both. If you choose to fuck them in the ass either julia or janice will insert ''freed'' butt plug in jason's ass.

Do the stuff in game step by step. There arent any scripts for overlapping quests or bugging relationship points.

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Butt plug has some extra stuff in scenes. For example if you go to kitchen during weekend mornings after anal training you can butt fuck Janice cum inside and use butt plug to avoid leaking cum out. Later if you got to kitchen when she is washing dishes you can find butt plug inside still. Also during night time janice+julia lesbo scene Janice shows off her new butt plug. If you completed previous flags you can jump out of closet fuck them both. If you choose to fuck them in the ass either julia or janice will insert ''freed'' butt plug in jason's ass.

Do the stuff in game step by step. There arent any scripts for overlapping quests or bugging relationship points.
i already did get the night scenen in julias room with the butplugs. this is what i ment by im ahead of the walkthrough.. thing is i did not follow it but i, still getting t hings ahead of the game pace so to speak.. for example in the scene where u come into ur sisters room and mom joins in. After getting that scen a couple of times i started to fuck janice in the ass and then they argued about wanting to have jasons load, and that without condom.. I mean, should i not have the "plan B" pills befor hand? Wich i have not even got yet. This is why i started to use the walkthrough to check on things..

And again. I have not used any cheats, trainers or other programs to alter the game. I have been playing it "clean" on this save.. With that said i did how ever use the cheat menu that is built in when i first started the game, but i noticed some missing content, so i started all over with a new game, clean save.. So the game is some what buggy even tho u don't use cheats

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i already did get the night scenen in julias room with the butplugs. this is what i ment by im ahead of the walkthrough.. thing is i did not follow it but i, still getting t hings ahead of the game pace so to speak.. for example in the scene where u come into ur sisters room and mom joins in. After getting that scen a couple of times i started to fuck janice in the ass and then they argued about wanting to have jasons load, and that without condom.. I mean, should i not have the "plan B" pills befor hand? Wich i have not even got yet. This is why i started to use the walkthrough to check on things..

And again. I have not used any cheats, trainers or other programs to alter the game. I have been playing it "clean" on this save.. With that said i did how ever use the cheat menu that is built in when i first started the game, but i noticed some missing content, so i started all over with a new game, clean save.. So the game is some what buggy even tho u don't use cheats
As i said before there arent any scripts for your total freedom in game. Reason is KsT is assuming people are using step by step walkthrough so you doing multiple shit at once causing unexpected troubles because game is not finished yet and there isnt any scripts to prevent that stuff. If you follow it step bystep there are no bugs. Or you can do multiple stuff at once when you know the game well enough to evade what breaks which flag.

You havent done this and expriencing troubles now. Either wait for another version or just start a new save and use multiple saves so when you break something you can go back to a point before that. Sounds difficult right? It is difficult like using search function where we said multiple times dont use cheats, dont use regedit dont use another people's save and dont do multiple shit at once. If you still do that and exprience troubles it is your problem.

poogle

Feb 9, 2019
Completed 0.29 Final today. Game is incredibly crash happy so save often.

The walkthrough helps but often things are not in order and you need to do them in sequence before other things unlock/happen.

For anyone that just wants the fun without any of the effort, here's my save game.

Only thing I wasn't able to unlock with Billy and Janice at the beach. For some reason Billy won't approach Jason on a Monday asking for help re Janice, and Janice won't Talk on sofa (when reading) re Billy.

447/480 from memory.

Everything else is done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
As i said before there arent any scripts for your total freedom in game. Reason is KsT is assuming people are using step by step walkthrough so you doing multiple shit at once causing unexpected troubles because game is not finished yet and there isnt any scripts to prevent that stuff. If you follow it step bystep there are no bugs. Or you can do multiple stuff at once when you know the game well enough to evade what breaks which flag.

You havent done this and expriencing troubles now. Either wait for another version or just start a new save and use multiple saves so when you break something you can go back to a point before that. Sounds difficult right? It is difficult like using search function where we said multiple times dont use cheats, dont use regedit dont use another people's save and dont do multiple shit at once. If you still do that and exprience troubles it is your problem.
Shit man. you don't have to sound like that. Your tone, like you were levitating above everyone else? I just said i did not use any cheats. now you added don't do multiple shit at once and use search function. Hell, i can't help that alot of shit pops up at once in the game. And assuming ppl follows a walkthrough for a game just sounds stupid. Maybe if u get stuck and can't figure stuff out, maybe..

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Shit man. you don't have to sound like that. Your tone, like you were levitating above everyone else? I just said i did not use any cheats. now you added don't do multiple shit at once and use search function. Hell, i can't help that alot of shit pops up at once in the game. And assuming ppl follows a walkthrough for a game just sounds stupid. Maybe if u get stuck and can't figure stuff out, maybe..
Good luck with that than.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Prospero7

Jun 10, 2018
Hi.

I'm trying to play according to the walkthrough, I've reached point 165 (Janice and Emma excersising in the living room) -> I've changed the disc in the radio, but I can only hide and watch. The option to follow them don't appear. I also don't see the option of "hypno command".

Thanks for all your help.

Sexy Dani

Oct 23, 2018
Hi. I have a problem with janice new swimsuite. I give her the new swimsuit from victoria (WT step 378+379). But now she wear only the old swimsuit. How can i change the bikini-style (not the color) ?? i ditn´t found anything about this in this forum. (sry for my bad english)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hi. I have a problem with janice new swimsuite. I give her the new swimsuit from victoria (WT step 378+379). But now she wear only the old swimsuit. How can i change the bikini-style (not the color) ?? i ditn´t found anything about this in this forum. (sry for my bad english)
visit Janice's bedroom around 20.00-22.00 hours
catch her undressing
choose whatever style you like from that menu

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He wasn't conveying any tone, especially not one where he thinks he's better than anyone else.
He gave the same kind of explanation that he and others have had to give in this thread before, because of people unwilling to accept that basic fact, and then be called all sorts of things because they told those people that basic fact. Hell, you've been possibly the "nicest" person to respond in the way you did, I'm using the word in its loosest possible context.

This game was designed from the start around using a walkthrough, while things like the "task tracker" was a recent addition that barely has any presence/purpose in the game, because it doesn't track all the tasks or give any hints beyond a certain point. I think "finding a use for the screwdriver" was the last one, and that's early-game stuff.

Reactions: Skaldy
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes