Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
After getting punched by the guy in the red hood at the beach and choosing to go home

You should see this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then after catching Janice changing in her room, selecting daily clothes, it should be listed at the bottom of the list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get punched by hoodie guy at the beach, everytime i see him there hes just part of the background

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
I deleted this game from my watch history and hope to never see it again the dev ruined this game with the billy sex and all that im never playing it ever again,Hope billy dies a horrible death then I might look at this game again,sorry not sorry
Your the one who CHOSE the billy interaction. Don't like it don't choose it

Billy you can fuck the imaginary (not MC's) mom anytime you want. Hell you can even fuck his sister if you want, what are friends for? :sneaky: It's a game so why not?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do you get punched by hoodie guy at the beach, everytime i see him there hes just part of the background
You need to have gone through a couple of things with Kendra before the game will allow you to approach him
start with 463 of the walkthrough

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I deleted this game from my watch history and hope to never see it again the dev ruined this game with the billy sex and all that im never playing it ever again,Hope billy dies a horrible death then I might look at this game again,sorry not sorry
The Billy portions are totally avoidable
as long as you gave Bill the coupon (261) and NOT tell him about Janice at the beach
and
bought him the poster (312) and NOT give him the picture of Jason having sex with Janice

other things you can do, is pay Billy instead of allowing him to come over and get a bj from Janice
unfortunately the only thing you can't avoid, at I don't recall there being a way is to show Billy a picture of Janice, so that he can introduce you to the shady guy.
everything else is definitely avoidable.

if you do that, then the billy path will be closed and never open up. Plus you can also get rid of John all together as well.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
This save file is for those that have experienced problems with ver.0.30 beta 1. I have had no problems and this is update 30 beta1 complete, with all scenes working.( see pictures ) View attachment 251959 View attachment 251960 View attachment 251961 If you can't make this work then the problem is on your end. This file goes in save slot 1 . Good luck!! View attachment 251963
If you are having problems, try this file. It's just as he says, EVERYTHING WORKS. I am playing 30 final and It works great. see post # 17989.

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
I'm having an issue I haven't seen in the thread so far, or if it's been discussed I'm just bad at searching and haven't found it. I've tried downloading this a few times now, and each time I do I get an error message when I go to open the ZIP file saying that the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged. Any ideas?

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
I'm having an issue I haven't seen in the thread so far, or if it's been discussed I'm just bad at searching and haven't found it. I've tried downloading this a few times now, and each time I do I get an error message when I go to open the ZIP file saying that the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged. Any ideas?
Might be a silly question, but have you Tried using WinRar?

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Guys need help on the bathroom scene with janice. I'm not getting any better. Can someone help me?

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
Might be a silly question, but have you Tried using WinRar?
Not a silly question. But yeah, that's what I'm using, which is why I'm not sure what's going on. When I look, the file is listed as a RAR archive file in my downloads. Other games download as a RAR ZIP file? I'm not sure what that has to do with it (if anything). I've tried downloading the game from a different mirror too (I usually use MEGA) but have been saddled with the same error message.

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
I dunno what happened, but I tried two things: I downloaded a newer version of WinRAR and tried using NOPY and it worked. Hurray!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes