jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
So, I've searched through the thread and there does not seem to be a .29 save posted where you can pick up the billy line in the new content. Some replied to my last request however the posted responses were actually completed .28 saves.

Anyone have a fully completed .29 save?

Hell Yea

Sep 26, 2017
Not a silly question. But yeah, that's what I'm using, which is why I'm not sure what's going on. When I look, the file is listed as a RAR archive file in my downloads. Other games download as a RAR ZIP file? I'm not sure what that has to do with it (if anything). I've tried downloading the game from a different mirror too (I usually use MEGA) but have been saddled with the same error message.
Use 7zip it just worked for me, 30 second download and install (free), this is the only game I've had to do that with.

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
Hi. I need help with Kira. Step 539 in the walkthrough. Chat with Kira: "Talk about the debt".
I don't get this option. I did the homework quest and the fuck in the shower. Any advise ?
I attached my save file. Thanks in advance.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
oi i finished up the new content, KsT has already stated that he will add more kinky stuff about Janice so you billy haters can evade that path if you dont want that kind of kink. Kira twist was nice though, hoping to see more of her mother. Small but quality update.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.30Final
The Game is buged.

Hospital you can´t search after the drug you go to the archiv and can´t enter the room. You can´t leave the scene it is a game breaking bug !!!

That the Final Version is buged says enough in each version you have so much bugs and a lot of gamebreaking bugs. Normal you must think as producer to change a lot for the future that you can fix it easier and find it before release !!!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes