Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
it is already released ... well beta 1 but still :)
thank you, but as the guy mentioned above...i mean, until his game is finished completely or the main story line :)

Kst is working on this game for a long time now and I haven´t played it since 1 year, because I´m waiting until it is finished or the mother revealed (I think we´ll find out near the end of the game, who she is). Would be great, if he could give us how much his current build has in comparison to the future completed game

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
think about it as a business. he makes roughly $6000 per month. if he completes the game he gets 0 per month. and at best he starts a new game and risks losing majority of his following. sooo he's going to drag this out as much as possible

Reactions: dussalant

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Damn I assumed it, but I really can´t imagine it, because content-wise, I think he almost covered everything with the characters in his game. So I see the only way for 70 more builds, if he adds 3-5 more characters. How much buildings are still locked on the map?

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Damn I assumed it, but I really can´t imagine it, because content-wise, I think he almost covered everything with the characters in his game. So I see the only way for 70 more builds, if he adds 3-5 more characters. How much buildings are still locked on the map?
7 buildings left + 3 new characters without remarkable scenes

Reactions: Butterchops

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
I mean even as is, he can make more content with Emma's niece, the hospital receptionist, and Kira's mom. that's enough characters to mix and match l, mom scene here, Julia scene there, all the way through the end year lmao! I get the formula he's using and it works. plus he does a good job with the updates.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I mean even as is, he can make more content with Emma's niece, the hospital receptionist, and Kira's mom. that's enough characters to mix and match l, mom scene here, Julia scene there, all the way through the end year lmao! I get the formula he's using and it works. plus he does a good job with the updates.
And let's not forget the end game goal of these things, the group combinations.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes