Hybris

May 9, 2017
As much as I hate the fact that the game is reliant on having the walkthrough at hand in order to progress I can't help but get giddy whenever I see a update get posted.

Reactions: znml and Lorric17

knaller871

Apr 9, 2018
well just repeat some of the screens and the score goes higher. If you play from beginning, its hell of alot to do. Thats right, but its fun also. This game in my opinion is very good balanced.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
As much as I hate the fact that the game is reliant on having the walkthrough at hand in order to progress I can't help but get giddy whenever I see a update get posted.
I agree totally. And when the beta versions are posted, I know I have to wait a few days for the final. THEN I download.

Reactions: Hybris
Nov 4, 2017

(This savegame is based on .30 end as i understood it right)

Where to put the SaveGame file?
- The SaveGame files are located in : c:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
SO IS THIS A .30 SAVE FOR A .31 SAVE?

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
I think my savegame is a bit messed up. I've had the "Show Julia the video" Task for like 4 updates now and it never goes away :p Anyone know if there's a switch in the Cheat-mod i can flip to make it go away. No new tasks seems to pop up either. :/

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
565. After the scene, Jason will bring glass of water. Put Sleeping pill into the glass of water. (Make sure you have at least 1 sleeping pill).
WOW! hopefully a future update will allow us to stay with danielle in her house, while mom's asleep

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes