• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
I finshed the night scene at living room with janice, emma and rachel many times, but i never receive the sms in my room about the veronica lingerie, only swimsuit arrived at the store. after the scene at living room, i receive each time the sms with swimsuit
Bug ?

568. *Victoria's lingerie* To get this outfit you need to complete Janice+Emma+Rachel scene at the living room at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Something seems to have gone wrong with either the update or my save from v0.30. In this save I had completed Janice's anal training, which meant I could fist her ass when she's in the kitchen. I had, until now, always been able to do this every time she was in the kitchen with or without lube. Unfortunately now she suddenly screams bloody murder about needing lube and I lose points.

Can someone perhaps explain this change to me?

Edit: Also, after this happens the game also crashes completely.

Darr

May 6, 2018
I finshed the night scene at living room with janice, emma and rachel many times, but i never receive the sms in my room about the veronica lingerie, only swimsuit arrived at the store. after the scene at living room, i receive each time the sms with swimsuit
Bug ?

568. *Victoria's lingerie* To get this outfit you need to complete Janice+Emma+Rachel scene at the living room at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.
yeah its bug i got the same repeat sms

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
548. Go Home(outside), wait 1h till you meet Emma jogging. (previous events with Michelle must be done). Emma will meet Michelle.
549. Go to Emma's place. Knock on the door. Go inside. Ask about Michelle. Emma will refuse to talk about her.

hi all, I can't activate these scenes and in 030 I'm sure I've done everything with michelle ... can anyone help me or is it a bug?

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
548. Go Home(outside), wait 1h till you meet Emma jogging. (previous events with Michelle must be done). Emma will meet Michelle.
549. Go to Emma's place. Knock on the door. Go inside. Ask about Michelle. Emma will refuse to talk about her.

hi all, I can't activate these scenes and in 030 I'm sure I've done everything with michelle ... can anyone help me or is it a bug?
the same

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
i'll pass all moment with Janice+Emma+Rachel scene at the living room at night but not available Victoria's lingerie in store !!!
plz help , tnx <3

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
I have not play this almost a year, did any progres with story? about his real parent?

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
While I do love this game its become increasingly cluttered with chance and it takes forever to get a certain scene done. And it is a basic necessity to use the walkthrough or else I have no idea how you would figure out how to do anything.

Reactions: DrDemagogue

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Can anyone share a save file with Billies path up to v0.30? ( kicked jasons father out of the house)

Thanks in advanced c:

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
The walkthrough published on page 928 and 929 both say that after reaching 500 Janice-points, you should be able to ask her to stop wearing clothes around the house. Unfortunately it doesn't mention how, or where. Has someone figured this out yet?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes