Senketz

Jun 2, 2017
548. Go Home(outside), wait 1h till you meet Emma jogging. (previous events with Michelle must be done). Emma will meet Michelle.

I cant seem to proc that event. I have done all the previous content (0.30), but I amjust seeing Emma walking with Rachel

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
548. Go Home(outside), wait 1h till you meet Emma jogging. (previous events with Michelle must be done). Emma will meet Michelle.

I cant seem to proc that event. I have done all the previous content (0.30), but I amjust seeing Emma walking with Rachel
You just have to keep going until you see Emma on her own.

flylupus

Aug 5, 2018
If does not work “wait for Janice” at 22.00, then wake up at the same night and go to the Janice's bedroom. The "birthday" sex scene with putting sleeping pills triggered in this case as well. At least it worked for me

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Can't place a cam behind the painting in the bedroom, tried many times, it's just doesn't work. Pls help.

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Which bedroom? It works only with the painting in Janices bedroom
Use the mouse to look around
I know, and that's excatly where i can't place it. Painting is highlighted, but nothing happens when i pressing on it. Camera in the inventory.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Bleere
Thanks
I had a look and to test I started a new game, came across the same issue. it seems to be a bug which I've reported.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
Hello.... :(
I can not do step 528. Go back to the Shady guy, give him the experimental medicine. He will give you GPS tracker.
nor 538.(Billy) Go to Billy's home. Invite him to the beach.
do I need to complete something? our is still buged.
I've done it all up until V.29

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes