• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
any compressed version for this game?
It's 9.71gb unpacked so I'd pretty much would call it compressed
Also it's real time rendered so all of the files are pretty much code and models and the only way to compress it further would be to put through a lengthy compression and still that would probably only safe you an extra 50-100mb at best

Levorn

Sep 10, 2018
Oh. How loooooong to load...Why even litle scene without npc load 2-5 second? I installed the game on ssd, and did not see the difference.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
still stuck:
i am sure i got 100% Rachel content so far - but as often i go her house at 20:00/21.00/22.00 (where a 50% chance should be to meet husband) i never meet someone. Tried this on all days and different times for dozents of times...

EDIT: i got livingroom scene with the 3 ladies, also got High-cut-swimsuit. This is only possible as if i have 100% Rachel content. Also Rachel is on score 450 - so i cant have missed Rachel content so far. Finally. HOW to trigger the "husband-leaving scene at Rachels 20:00 ???

EDIT 2: NVM !!!! after tries and tries again i finally triggered the scene at a FRIDAY 20:00 the first time

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
=======================

walkthrough 20 - go to bedroom and painting to hide the spy camera doesn't work

click painting of mom's bedroom , but no reacting

any days, any time no reacting

it's bug? i'm very upset

Mr-Mirari

Feb 20, 2018
still stuck:
i am sure i got 100% Rachel content so far - but as often i go her house at 20:00/21.00/22.00 (where a 50% chance should be to meet husband) i never meet someone. Tried this on all days and different times for dozents of times...

EDIT: i got livingroom scene with the 3 ladies, also got High-cut-swimsuit. This is only possible as if i have 100% Rachel content. Also Rachel is on score 450 - so i cant have missed Rachel content so far. Finally. HOW to trigger the "husband-leaving scene at Rachels 20:00 ???

EDIT 2: NVM !!!! after tries and tries again i finally triggered the scene at a FRIDAY 20:00 the first time
Rachel scene triggered only one time or each friday ?

visaga

Dec 27, 2017
that veronica's secret keeps spamming these annoying sms, you buy that lingerie in the shop but it never shows inside your inventory.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
So I have a very old savefile (from before anal training was a thing), and it appears it's bugged. Whenever I enter the mother's bedroom at night I end up in the revisiting-birthday-anal scene. Is there some way to get around that, or am I stuck restarting from scratch?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Rachel scene triggered only one time or each friday ?
as for me i did not really pay attention because i finished whole content after i triggered it first time.
I already knew that the following content with Janice is NOT in Living room at 22:00 but in her BEDROOM at 22:00 SAME day.
So overall i had to see the leaving husband at Friday 20:00 at Rachels, tried to sneak into house, beeing called by janice, went to her bedroom at 22:00 SAME day, waited for janice, after sex i put sleeping pills into wanter, left house, sneaked into rachels house, had sex with her and stayed over night = content finished

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

visaga

Dec 27, 2017
gods the futher the game goes the more annoying it becomes, at 20.00 you trigger that "husband leaving" scene but you can't trigger the next step cos Janice does not show at living room at 22.00

Mr-Mirari

Feb 20, 2018
as for me i did not really pay attention because i finished whole content after i triggered it first time.
I already knew that the following content with Janice is NOT in Living room at 22:00 but in her BEDROOM at 22:00 SAME day.
So overall i had to see the leaving husband at Friday 20:00 at Rachels, tried to sneak into house, beeing called by janice, went to her bedroom at 22:00 SAME day, waited for janice, after sex i put sleeping pills into wanter, left house, sneaked into rachels house, had sex with her and stayed over night = content finished
Thanks. I hope there is a way in the future update to don't lock the door.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes