lavekreem

Nov 9, 2018
guys how do you activate the toilet scene for Janice I have 260 score and 10 rough points and can't do it every time she gets angry and I lose 5 score points

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you for giving us this awesome game and for never neglecting us with great updates dude... now I can't wait to see the part where we can make mommy pregnant.

Reactions: martinlongbow

Politru

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys :)
I have a problem.
Like BlueSpirit #18,649, I am blocked on stop 524

I go to the school at 18h00 and I go to speak to shady guy

After he says "Yo, Dude... All good"
Nothing happens anymore, I am blocked and I can't to leave the place.

I play on the 0.30Final Version and I seen this same problme on the 0.31Beta2 version.

Someone can help me ?
Please ^^

Reactions: BlueSpirit

conde

Jul 2, 2017
sorry for the question

At point 20
Go to the bedroom and click on the painting to hide the spy camera. Come back at least the next day and click on the painting.

I can not leave the spy camera in the paint...... why???????????? I do not have the video 002 ....
I did the other points as it says

tks

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
I simply do not understand, why KsT didn't fixed painting bug which is serious in Beta1 or Beta2.

Btw, in terms of bugs it is one of the worst releases of the The Twist I have ever seen.

Reactions: Revelwer

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I simply do not understand, why KsT didn't fixed painting bug which is serious in Beta1 or Beta2.

Btw, in terms of bugs it is one of the worst releases of the The Twist I have ever seen.
I don't understand why people are talking about painting. Exactly what's it? I really don't know what you guys have been discussing, that's why I asked.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
fine! but which quote?
Which quote?
Just open the walkthrough, hit ctrl + F and enter the word key... It's not rocket science.

I don't understand why people are talking about painting. Exactly what's it? I really don't know what you guys have been discussing, that's why I asked.
Janice's bedroom, the picture on the wall opposite the bed. It's one of the spots in the house where Jason can put the spycam to take video of Janice to get money from Billy.

Loisp

Feb 2, 2019
C:\Users\...(username)\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

0.30fver save. working at 0.31 also, passed janice's room painting bug. 13day progressed but still don't work janices's bed at 0.31, anyway it doesn't affect gameplay.

fandor13

Dec 15, 2017
Which quote?
Just open the walkthrough, hit ctrl + F and enter the word key... It's not rocket science.

Janice's bedroom, the picture on the wall opposite the bed. It's one of the spots in the house where Jason can put the spycam to take video of Janice to get money from Billy.
to play that kind of games, rocket science is necessary? but amability is not? I did not know..

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
to play that kind of games, rocket science is necessary? but amability is not? I did not know..
You asked for something that's simple to find in what resources are available to every single person who plays the game, be it F95 members or patrons.
So simple, that you could have saved yourself time by actually finding it yourself.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
548. Go Home(outside), wait 1h till you meet Emma jogging. (previous events with Michelle must be done). Emma will meet Michelle.
549. Go to Emma's place. Knock on the door. Go inside. Ask about Michelle. Emma will refuse to talk about her.

I still can't start the event ... game 0.31beta2 ... does anyone else have the same problem?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I just put the camera on the painting in the bedroom, worked fine. Do the people having trouble have the camera in their inventory, did you pick it back up. Also it's the painting facing the bed not the one above it, if that was your failure.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes