ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Did you download the video before removing it. It seems to randomly get stuck, you can still highlight but it's non-interactive. You only need each video once then you can get them from the PC. Skipping time and doing bedroom interactions might have let me unstick whatever is broken.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
548. Go Home(outside), wait 1h till you meet Emma jogging. (previous events with Michelle must be done). Emma will meet Michelle.
549. Go to Emma's place. Knock on the door. Go inside. Ask about Michelle. Emma will refuse to talk about her.

I still can't start the event ... game 0.31beta2 ... does anyone else have the same problem?
(already met michelle) end school>go home>wait outside>emma will eventually come

Danilo Rueda

Apr 11, 2018
Sorry to keep insisting on this ... the "ask for the debt" option never appeared again when I meet Kira in te hall, so the Jason - Kira - Rebeca scene never triggers ... now on 0. 31 I´m stuck with all the Rebeca path because of this problem ...can someone lend a hand? Thx

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
(already met michelle) end school>go home>wait outside>emma will eventually come

in version 0.30 the path Michele I did it all, in version 0.31 Michele I can't meet her while Emma always met her after school, or at º at 14, sometimes with Rachel, but the event that says the walkhtough does not It happens.

paysandu

Apr 2, 2019
I told with Julia on Living Room, but she doesnt talk about Mom's birthday. I'm following the walkthrough. Can someone help me???

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I g
Which quote?
Just open the walkthrough, hit ctrl + F and enter the word key... It's not rocket science.

Janice's bedroom, the picture on the wall opposite the bed. It's one of the spots in the house where Jason can put the spycam to take video of Janice to get money from Billy.
I got it now. There are still new players....

death48

Mar 29, 2019
C:\Users\...(username)\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

0.30fver save. working at 0.31 also, passed janice's room painting bug. 13day progressed but still don't work janices's bed at 0.31, anyway it doesn't affect gameplay.
is for 0.31beta2? or for 0.30 final?

kont

May 22, 2017
*Latex suit "Shameless" for Janice* You need to have 570 step done and days count, Janice wearing non-default outfits, at 50+. Once those conditions are met you need to be visited by Janice at night OR you can set Janice's bed as your sleeping bed and sleep with Janice. After that, you'll get a messege about the new outfit in Fetish store
I dont understand hepl me

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a reason the panties only option seems to keep disappearing each update? I got her to go nude...but frankly I like the other option (which it was set to due to a previous version). Now I can't find the option to switch it back.

sars13

Jan 16, 2019
Sorry to keep insisting on this ... the "ask for the debt" option never appeared again when I meet Kira in te hall, so the Jason - Kira - Rebeca scene never triggers ... now on 0. 31 I´m stuck with all the Rebeca path because of this problem ...can someone lend a hand? Thx
Option "talk about the debt" appears in two places: points 431, 432 and 433, and then in point 539. Where exactly you are stuck?

Reactions: Danilo Rueda

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Step 564 in the walk-through seems to be broken. The event with Rachel's husband leaving happens but then there is no sleeping pill with Janice when you go back to the living room at 22:00 on the same day.

Anyone else having this issue?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes