Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to help janice cleaning dishes or vacuum living room?
It's random
After your first attempt to spend the night at Dannielle's place, switch between the living room and the kitchen forwarding 1 hour each until you eihter catch her washing the dishes or vacuuming and help her out.

Reactions: BlueSpirit

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey guys , I already take the mission completely almost . But the Adrianna's relationship still is 15 . i look the walkthrough, found a event is " Go to school at 18:00 or later and approach the shady guy. He asks Jason to deliver a package to Adrianna."
Not happen. And i already get the " CarHack 2000" Does anyone can tell me how to do this ? Should i restart a new game? I already play about 30 hours . (My English not good , sor)
You only get the CarHack 2000 when you find the supplies at the beach and give them to the shady guy (Walkthrough 210-216)
You need give the package to addrianna outside the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 to get the Hypno Music CD from the shady guy (Walkthrough 165-168)

But, if yoursaying you've already completed almost completed the game, it means you miss something and it's messed up the progression of Adrianna, if that's the case, I would recommend starting new.

To help out, use the link in my signature for somethings that might be useful.

Armowwood

May 7, 2019
You only get the CarHack 2000 when you find the supplies at the beach and give them to the shady guy (Walkthrough 210-216)
You need give the package to addrianna outside the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 to get the Hypno Music CD from the shady guy (Walkthrough 165-168)

But, if yoursaying you've already completed almost completed the game, it means you miss something and it's messed up the progression of Adrianna, if that's the case, I would recommend starting new.

To help out, use the link in my signature for somethings that might be useful.
thx, i already restart.

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
I've got to say, I really think letting the Dad stay option is a missed opportunity! You see his car out front and him sleeping on the couch at night but other than that nothing! I with there was more acknowledgment about him being there, maybe him watching on some scene or being teases and hell even maybe even joining in similar like the horny beer situation, shit maybe even something with him and Julia!

aw the possibilities

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Are there any new major bugs with this update or it's worth downloading? I held off on playing the game until the beta of the last release and unfortunately the webcam bug fucked my progression so just hoping there's nothing gamebreaking this time around?

iobm

Sep 10, 2018
Is there any way to progress fast in this game? Can anyone give me any tips how I could do it? Because holy shit this game takes forever to do anything in, it's quite annoying. I know I could download a save but I don't care to do that, I want to progress but there's 400+ steps on a walk through. Which is daunting af, how are scenes gated? Is it 100% based on Relation score? Can I just use the cheats to speed my progress up? Or is it dialogue and relation score? If I just cheat and go to 300+ relation day 1, is it going to break the game? Or can I just progress fast by talking to people?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes