m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i trigger the threesome at the pool ? i had it but i had it but due to the game sucking my memory (32Bit)(4gb) changed to 64Bit (16gb) and forgot how i got there please help me i have tried to do it according to thze walkthrough but somewhere i am going wrong and i am on day 125 and Danielle has not appeared where am i going wrong thanks for the help.

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
someone else have a "school days" ending feeling? i mean jason is a total asshole, he doesn't care about who get hurt or whos life he ruines to get what he wants, i wouldn't be surprise is he gets stabbed, beheaded or something. yeah i know, that isn't going to happens but that the how its looks like when you think about it

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ANY COMPRESSED VERSION?
It's as compressed as its going get, when it comes to unity games, unless it uses pre-rendered images, which the twist doesn't you can't compress this game.

because although the size is 1.65 GB once extracted, it becomes 10.2 GB. so yeah, that's as small as you're going to find.

Reactions: BlueSpirit

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
someone else have a "school days" ending feeling? i mean jason is a total asshole, he doesn't care about who get hurt or whos life he ruines to get what he wants, i wouldn't be surprise is he gets stabbed, beheaded or something. yeah i know, that isn't going to happens but that the how its looks like when you think about it

Yes I agree Jason is selfish and people hate Billy, but in any show, game, or movie you need a character to hate. It's part of the story.

Reactions: franky5555

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how many times must i do the scene in julias room to triger the threesome at the pool ??
i have already repeated it TEN times with the only difference being that she (julia) no longer sits on the bed and cries that she has no job , already sorted before .

Armowwood

May 7, 2019
hey guys , I already take the mission completely almost . But the Adrianna's relationship still is 15 . i look the walkthrough, found a event is " Go to school at 18:00 or later and approach the shady guy. He asks Jason to deliver a package to Adrianna."
Not happen. And i already get the " CarHack 2000" Does anyone can tell me how to do this ? Should i restart a new game? I already play about 30 hours . (My English not good , sor)

Reactions: BlueSpirit
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes