N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys, I've got a bit of a problem. When janice is out sunbathing, she has some form of stockings on over her normal bathing suit and second problem is when I visit Kelly and go with her to the break room, there's two pair of characters (2xMC and 2xKelly). I used an older save so it might be the issue but I don't really want to start a new save.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Huge problem, the game is too grindy. I've played through the game once like six months ago, but grinding again is too annoying. EVEN with the cheat menu the grind is too long. There has to be someway of speeding things up. 2 hours of high quality play time is better than 8 hours of boring grinding.

Reactions: Akho

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
604. Repeat 600 step, this time there will option to "fuck her ass"
605. Next Monday, after school Danielle will approach Jason and tell that studio agreed to repeat casting.

Not work for me. Danielle doesn't come to school... Any solutions?
same here ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
604. Repeat 600 step, this time there will option to "fuck her ass"
605. Next Monday, after school Danielle will approach Jason and tell that studio agreed to repeat casting.

Not work for me. Danielle doesn't come to school... Any solutions?
same here ?
You need to have completed her anal training including the "big" one, then on "MONDAY" and only Monday she'll visit you at school.

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Game done To last Off Walktrough :) there are still some bugs with suits from Julia (colorbugs) Threesome where jason hide in wardrobe then join them two after cum Janice has full color white face :D STart event off KIra (0 points) Didn't start testing cheat after 40 points start the hole line off KIra then :)

Game allover VEry Nice and Far Perfect....but HArd and take huge time ^^
And there are LOts of things There can be added ( HairStyle, colors, Coseplay Fetures (not LAtex ))
And more girls :p

proncaff

Aug 28, 2018
I hadn't played for a few versions. I downloaded the new one aaaand yes....I have deleted the old one and lost all my saves. I am freaking devastated.

Kindly requesting an up to date SAVE.

Thank you in advance.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
598. At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.
I have tried many times, but never get the toys scene.
what's wrong?

Haddoq

Jun 20, 2018
Followed guide up to
591. After helping Janice 3 times, go to Danielle's place at 21:00 on Friday. After the camshow scene, choose "Tell that you won't come home tonight", this time Janice won't demand to go home.

This does not happen.. Have done 5 fridays in a row without spend the night option.. any ideas?

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
Followed guide up to
591. After helping Janice 3 times, go to Danielle's place at 21:00 on Friday. After the camshow scene, choose "Tell that you won't come home tonight", this time Janice won't demand to go home.

This does not happen.. Have done 5 fridays in a row without spend the night option.. any ideas?
I met the same problem.
try offer help more than 3 times in different days, I solve the problem by this way.

pwal

Apr 4, 2017
can someone provide me a save at +/- .156 (version 0.11) or tell me where to find one. I restarded the game after loosing my save and now i have to do it again since my Hdd is dead ... i don't have the courage to restart from the very begining ... -_-

tap2000

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the photo of the Unknown Woman, step 545, or the name of the variable associated with that photo? For some reason the scene doesn't trigger for me anymore. I did see it happen once, but it bugged out has I pressed to advance the time and was sent to my room to sleep.

Reactions: Big Purple

psyko47

Jan 9, 2019
598. At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.
I have tried many times, but never get the toys scene.
what's wrong?

Same for me

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
Same for me
597. Next Friday go to the Danielle's place, knock on the door, after camshow, stay for a night. Choose "Fuck" in the bedroom. Choose "Lick her ass" option.

Make sure you've licked Danielle's ass.

Haddoq

Jun 20, 2018
I met the same problem.
try offer help more than 3 times in different days, I solve the problem by this way.
Missquoted the step

I don't get the first option to spend night

589. After the scene, then Danielle offers to spend a night at her place and phone rings, choose "Tell that you won't come home tonight".

Never happens.

psyko47

Jan 9, 2019
597. Next Friday go to the Danielle's place, knock on the door, after camshow, stay for a night. Choose "Fuck" in the bedroom. Choose "Lick her ass" option.

Make sure you've licked Danielle's ass.

I did it and after about 50 failed days. I went to talk to Michelle who increased her relationship and there at 9:00 p. m. I saw the toy scene

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes