Fromjim

May 14, 2019
Hey guys, when translate the game into Russian??

I really want to play but the latest translation is from version 0.21

mattius77

May 16, 2017
A couple minor quibbles with the walkthrough.

- "591. Now you need to help Janice 3 times with cleaning dishes or vacuuming living room."​
In my playthrough, I had to do one of them three times, not three total times helping (as in 2x washing dishes, 1x vacuuming). This is worded a bit confusingly. No major deal, of course.​
- 602, 603, 604, 605 should direct to repeat step 601, not 600. (Again, super minor detail)​
- 610, I only got this to trigger by visiting Dani during the day where the option to ask about repeating the casting was prompted. If that's what the gameplay requires, it should be included in the walkthrough that you have to visit her to progress. (Her dialogue in that scene suggests she was going to call Jason about it, so it may be another one of those things where she seeks you out on Mondays after school; don't know, I didn't play it that way.)​

Other observations:

Jason is kind of a dick towards Michelle, Kira's mom. For no real reason. "Oh hi lady I just met! You may or may not be able to provide some information about my biological parents (that I probably have other avenues to obtain), but I'm going to sabotage your whole life on the off chance you can help me, knowing that I'll be asking you to break the law in the process! Also, your daughter is an absolute fuck beast, so hopefully that's a.... dons sunglasses... family trait, if ya know what I mean. *wink*"

Also, I shooed John out of the house many versions ago, but now he's suddenly reappearing all the time. It's a hassle to go into the cheats and manipulate his status all the time, what should his variables be to prevent him popping up again. He's a tool, and I don't like him or his contribution to the story.

Big Purple

Jan 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the photo of the Unknown Woman, step 545, or the name of the variable associated with that photo? For some reason the scene doesn't trigger for me anymore. I did see it happen once, but it bugged out has I pressed to advance the time and was sent to my room to sleep.
Same thing happened to me, Can't progress because I can't show the picture to Rebecca, even though Michelle has told her new man that she knows he's cheating after she found the panties I planted. Can't figure a way to retrigger it either. I saw her outside the first time it triggered, but there was no way to take a picture, now his car is always there... Any thoughts, anyone?

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Same thing happened to me, Can't progress because I can't show the picture to Rebecca, even though Michelle has told her new man that she knows he's cheating after she found the panties I planted. Can't figure a way to retrigger it either. I saw her outside the first time it triggered, but there was no way to take a picture, now his car is always there... Any thoughts, anyone?
between 20 and 22 h to michelle than is a scene michele is out and u can take photo. you must actualle done trigger another events bevore or at the day that is possible

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I followed the walkthrough, but week after week, the Michelle toys scene just won't trigger.
I follow the same walkthrough and I've never had a problem getting the toy scene to trigger.

1-Michelle needs to have 15 points
2-You need to have knock on michelle's twice in separates after you place Julia's panties in the car
3-Go to michelle sneak at 20:00 and again at 22:00
4-You need to have complete the section with Dannielle untill you select "lick her ass" at her home
5-Go to michelle sneak at 21:00, if you don't get it you don't have to go back the next day, just keep sneaking.

Last edited:

game4life

Aug 7, 2018
no matter how many times i do it, it wont trigger. Go to the school at 15:00 Kira will appear with a sportsbag. Offer her your help.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes