bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
For some reason, I cant get the anal scenes with the sister. I seem to remember that you had to have a conversation with her about it but I think it never popped up, and she doesnt go to the pool at night either. Anyone knows what it might be?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For some reason, I cant get the anal scenes with the sister. I seem to remember that you had to have a conversation with her about it but I think it never popped up, and she doesnt go to the pool at night either. Anyone knows what it might be?
You need to do the whole whats-anal nonsense with Kelly first.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Help please. I can't find trigger to threesome and gaining 65 energy ( mom and emma). Emma and mom in living room check, hypno disc check and he running out of the living room every time (tried 2 times no threesome). mom 460 aff , emma 260 aff . With Mom i think i not triggered only cow suit.
I don't know what i missing and can't find in walkthrough...

Through hypno disc when mom in living room use commands on her..

Last edited:

TheHors3man

Nov 28, 2018
Im Stuck with emma.. i cant enter her house when she scene with the dildo appears and i doesent give me the option to enter and i am at 160 rlp points with her... every time "awesome but i better leave beafore i get caught".. help pls

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
There is no way to avoid bug crash with Rebecca? (when trying to remove pantyhose - crash game - kills video driver each time on this scene). In the whole playthrough the game this is only one so bugged character((((
Crush on every scene... How to avoid it. maybe there is some chance through regedit(edit autosave)?

Somehow fixed it tryed other scenes and edited Relationship score through cheat in hallway 200 then scene with her husband played.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I cant start at V.0-32.
Michelles house is not available, but i have done everything until V. 0-31.
Some hints for me? ^^
I have same problem.
Is there any solution to fix that???
This is something new, I've never come across this problem
All I can advise is to redownload the game and delete the folder you had previously, extract the redowloaded game and see if that helps.

also if it save problem you can grab a save from the link in my signature below.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
How many finals does this match have? Final show, a few days later a new version comes out, then final again, then new version, I always separate by folders the games here, complete and in progress, now where do I put this? It's annoying to keep changing it.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
How many finals does this match have? Final show, a few days later a new version comes out, then final again, then new version, I always separate by folders the games here, complete and in progress, now where do I put this? It's annoying to keep changing it.
I think you are misinterpreting what Final means in this case... there are Betas of each version release that get tested and then once the bugs are found and fixed then a Final release of that version is dropped... then the dev moves on to the next release version, adds content and drops another Beta starting the cycle over again. So every Beta should be followed up with a Final for each release cycle.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
As @phreakinowski says, Final doesn't mean what you might think it means. it simply to indicate the final version of the current version
basically it goes like this, when a new version comes out, take 0.33 in a month or so time
It will start with 0.33Beta1, then 0.33Beta2 and finally 0.33Final and sometimes 0.33Final2, but that's very rare.

What I do is once the I see "Final", I delete the previous "Final" like I did with "0.31Final", because it was no longer needed, and once 0.33Final comes round I will delete 0.32Final and so on and so forth.

And since the saves are located in a different location, deleting the previous Final does not delete the save(s).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dont make confusion between "final" and "completed"

alpha > beta > blablabla > completed.

alpha > beta > bug fixes (final) > beta > bug fixe (final) > completed.

final is just anotehr word for "bug fixes" or "public version", while beta is kind of "test version", with bugs.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes