MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Is there any other decent walkthrough around instead of that in the main page? I want to play through it again, but that particular walkthrough is complicated. Care to share someone? Thanks.

zorropaul

Jun 30, 2017
I have fallowed the walkthrough all the way up to #598 where u go to michelle's to get a scene with toys which has a 60% chance to trigger, but i have went through a full 2 weeks and still no toy scene and i have even done the save and quit strat for 30 mins and still nothing, it seems the 50% chance scene happen easier then this 60% one , doesn't fell like a 60% chance more like 0.5% for me. i am also using the 32 final
Try to visit Michelle again increased to +15, the scene will our at night

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The release ordered walkthrough is best. The flags should have less chance to break if you go through in the order they were implemented.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I played this game to 500 something in the guide, where you have the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but then game just became more and more complicated to find triggers and I should have done something on day 120 and now it is 500+ etc...Have anything been done like a hint system which tells you how to trigger next with x character? Im not stepping into this messy game again unless something like that is added or the game is 100% completed with 0 bugs :p
I also remember I had problem with the lactating, gave her pill for seven days, but she was never at the toilet after I gave her the pill, only before or after the 7 day had passed so no cow suit :p

Hell this game is so slow, it takes like 10 secs to load a room
hmm, when i played this on my 65" tv i did that with an i7 5ghz 32k ram and a 1080ti, but I doubt you need that much to play it, it does not seem very graphic demanding
maybe bad/full harddrive? missing gfx update?

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
I have fallowed the walkthrough all the way up to #598 where u go to michelle's to get a scene with toys which has a 60% chance to trigger, but i have went through a full 2 weeks and still no toy scene and i have even done the save and quit strat for 30 mins and still nothing, it seems the 50% chance scene happen easier then this 60% one , doesn't fell like a 60% chance more like 0.5% for me. i am also using the 32 final
u can try cheat, rollback to 21:00 few time and u should try on week not weekend

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
To get the scene, you have to make sure Michelle's points are 15, and that you have knocked on her door twice on different days after you place Julia's panties in the car.
Then after you "lick Dannielle's Ass" you visit michelle again and sneak to the back at 20:00 and then again at 21:00 and just for good measure 22:00

Last edited:
Reactions: sean_paul

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there any mother son incest in this or is the mom fake?
She's your adopted mother and Julia is your adopted sister,
and we still don't know who the real mother is

It short, you are not blood related to anybody in the game, yet.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes