Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I've prob in v25 do redo cosplay with Adrianna in school lockerroom. At the end of scene, the game freeze and nothing to do to quit the game.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Did you do the Janice jogging while she is exercising in living room? Then you have to talk to Janice about Danielle when she is reading on couch.
what ?! so I need to do jogging with Janice first . so what time she do excercise, I forget it ?!

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Did you do the Janice jogging while she is exercising in living room? Then you have to talk to Janice about Danielle when she is reading on couch.
I mean when I meet Danielle's Home I dont have option "Talk about Janice " ? that i miss somthing ?!

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In 0.25 walkthrough, max score of Adrianna is 225, but I got only 220. So I tried to use cheat menu to increase +5, but the score still remains at 220. Before play next version, should I increase Adrianna to 225 first? or is it a bug?

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
step 385 says after Janice gives Jason & Billy blowjob on beach (cosplay), Janice and Billy may appear together on the pier. But I tried several weeks, only Billy himself appears on the pier. Please help.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
can anyone please provide me with the mac os save? Please? Just switched to mac os and I don't wanna play this game from the beginning

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
is there any walk through of this game ? cause i bet this is the same as summer time saga
and it is more likely that i have to check every place on hard quest on this game and it makes me pissed, somehow.
that i have to think and spend too much time on a game.

if there is any, thank you!!

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
step 385 says after Janice gives Jason & Billy blowjob on beach (cosplay), Janice and Billy may appear together on the pier. But I tried several weeks, only Billy himself appears on the pier. Please help.
Talk to Janice about Billy when she is sitting in the living room reading her book.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
is there any walk through of this game ? cause i bet this is the same as summer time saga
and it is more likely that i have to check every place on hard quest on this game and it makes me pissed, somehow.
that i have to think and spend too much time on a game.

if there is any, thank you!!
The walkthrough is on the 1st page.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there any other way to save my game without having to exit every time i want to save?
Not that I know of. But it is advantageous to select "Quit and Save" so that you can have several saved games in case something goes wrong...or if you want to try something different.

Profion

May 23, 2017
Each time i try to go in locker room while "someone is taking shower", step 409 from walkthrough, i just get a black screen and need to close the game window. Any help? Also does anyone have complete save game for 0.25?

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Hello , i am stuck at 59 (walkthrough). I reach Janice relation score 245, Julia - 180. None actions (In living room, dining room, kitchen ect) increases scores. What am I doing wrong?

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Hello , i am stuck at 59 (walkthrough). I reach Janice relation score 245, Julia - 180. None actions (In living room, dining room, kitchen ect) increases scores. What am I doing wrong?
Are you referring to the following line?
59. The next day after School approach Billy. He offers you $200 for a blowjob from Janice. Click on "Show him Video003". He recognizes the guy in the video. It is Rick.​

Have you had a BJ from Janice at the pool side? Have you talked to Billy after this? You've to complete these 2 first. Hope this helps.

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes