Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
I started a brand new save. And the amount of time spend doing either loading or waiting for a location transition tops everything else.

Starting from the beginning would be far less tedious if he could shorten the load times or location transitions. I don't know if its either or, because I run on a pretty beastly build regardless and lowering graphics doesn't speed up the transition at all.

Reactions: January2015

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I started a brand new save. And the amount of time spend doing either loading or waiting for a location transition tops everything else.

Starting from the beginning would be far less tedious if he could shorten the load times or location transitions. I don't know if its either or, because I run on a pretty beastly build regardless and lowering graphics doesn't speed up the transition at all.
Put the game on your SSD and turn Shader Cache ON. Also play the game on Ultra quality. The difference between Ultra and Fastest is about 5 FPS and has no impact on loading times.
I'm stuck at this

35. Go to the Pharmacy shop and chat with Kelly. She tells Jason she worked in the Hospital pharmacy around the time he was born there.
She also tells him that a friend of hers maybe knows more about Jason's and Julia's real parents. She will try to contact her.
The next day go to the Pharmacy shop and chat with Kelly. Click on "Ask about her friend". It turns out that Kelly's friend is Emma, Jasons neighbor.

I just can't get Kelly to tell me about about the hospital. I finished everything from patch 0.04 and cant continue because of this.
Task journal says to talk to janice about my real parents but I tried chatting with her and cant seem to triger any chats.
Speak with Janice when she is reading at the living room. Then speak with Kelly.
full save please ? <3
This thread is full of saves!

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have not really progressed towards the Kira Story but i read that Julia is involved with her boyfriend Mike in some way.
Is it mandatory or kind of like a Billy thing?
If you want to "complete" the Kira content in 0.25, it's mandatory. There's nothing sexual involving Julia and Mike, it's more like with showing Julia the video of Rick & Emma.

I'll say this much, it does show Kira as being better than a "dumb, stuck-up cheerleader" stereotype, which is pretty refreshing to say the least.
Another good example of well developed characters (within the confines of the setting).

Battloid

Jul 31, 2017
If you want to "complete" the Kira content in 0.25, it's mandatory. There's nothing sexual involving Julia and Mike, it's more like with showing Julia the video of Rick & Emma.

I'll say this much, it does show Kira as being better than a "dumb, stuck-up cheerleader" stereotype, which is pretty refreshing to say the least.
Another good example of well developed characters (within the confines of the setting).
Thanks for replying, got to the point myself in the meantime =)

A little heads up in terms of 2 bugs I found by accident.

When you go with Kelly to the "Mistress Kelly" movie and keep on denying to want to make a movie you keep on getting energy +10 (debatable if it's a bug :p)

If you do the Rachel content before the Danielle ones, up to a point where you need a cosplay outfit and get it from the website, it disappears(as in the website not showing) and does not show up if you need it for the quest to find Billy a NE-poster.
Had to cheat the poster into my inventory then the website reappeared.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Help please!
I did everything until "417. Go to school's showers room and "Step in"." Next step is "418. Go to the beach. Now you will be able to meet Kira sunbathing. Make sure you have sun cream."
I have the cream. I have everything. I have passed one whole week in the beach, but no sight of Kira! Two weeks with mom, aunt, billy and the hoody guy, but no sight of Kira.

I suppose the meeting is random, as all of the meetings in the game... but does someone hint me the best hours to find her, please? Thanks in advance!

Rappax

Mar 19, 2018
Well, this game is really good, it has it´s flaws but I had my share of "happinness"(read "Wanks"). But what is the most game breaking moment, is that the game actually has a freaking ending and stuff like "we´ll see in other updateds" OMFG. Eyes in tears and a schlong about to explode. I cried myself to sleep and I hope that the 0.25 FINAL !!! Doesn´t mean it´s really the last update this game is going to get. Pardon my English if the mistakes are present.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi

Does anyone have an issue with Billy's path when entering Janice's room. Because everytime I do I trigger the BJ scene I get from her on Saturday and Sunday Morning if I go to sleep in her bed, without making it the default bed.

The only thing that comes to mind is that I used the cheat in the hallway to get on Billy's path because I didn't want to go through the process of replaying the game.

If someone can look at my saves or forward them to Kst that would be great

5 & 6 are Rough & Gentle with Billy's path
7 & 8 are Gentle & Rough without Billy's path

Thanks

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
about the gentle\rough scenes: are the +10 (or max) scenes different from the +5 or are all the extra scenes included in the max score? cause tbh i don't see any difference sometimes.. i cheat the gentle\rough score of course :)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Well, this game is really good, it has it´s flaws but I had my share of "happinness"(read "Wanks"). But what is the most game breaking moment, is that the game actually has a freaking ending and stuff like "we´ll see in other updateds" OMFG. Eyes in tears and a schlong about to explode. I cried myself to sleep and I hope that the 0.25 FINAL !!! Doesn´t mean it´s really the last update this game is going to get. Pardon my English if the mistakes are present.
The word "final" is for the version no the game, First beta version, later final version (whith no bugs...hehehe) but not the End of the game, more versions to come v.026 0.27...etc

Reactions: Rappax
3.40 star(s) 158 Votes