Rodita

May 22, 2017
The game are too slow...Can i do something to speed up? I guess i used the Fastest graphics quality,and since no have how change the screen size...

PARAMANONE

Sep 13, 2018
The file does not have the installer is only executable and generates breaks in windows, the file original have 1,2 gigas.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The file does not have the installer is only executable and generates breaks in windows, the file original have 1,2 gigas.
There is no installer, and I used very high compression settings in 7zip to make it smaller so people could download faster.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
There are any saves 100% completed until the end of version 0.24? In wich folder my saves go, and where I can find them?

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
What's new in 0.26? Any Pictures? :p
I saw a couple posts back someone summarized a Kst post saying there's going to be a 4some and some Kelly content. I really wanted some Danielle 1 on 1 scenes and new costumes for her and/or Emma and Janice, but I'll take what I can get

Reactions: Furyan

tollee

Jan 8, 2018
Having trouble for a long time now trying to load the game. There was no problems loading and playing older versions but now I continue to get the error message "The program can't start because UnityPlayer.dll is missing from your computer. Can anyone help with is issue?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Enjoy your virus if you downloaded a so-called incest patch for this game, I guess?

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Where do I put the Incest Patch?
There is no incest patch on this game.
who is Jason real mom actually?
Only speculation right now. We don't know. I believe it will come up eventually because there is a box that you can chose now when you go to the hospital and talk with the receptionist about seeing your records, but she says you are not allowed. Maybe sometime in the future? All up to KsT I guess. Maybe when he decides to end game.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Help plz
I did everything until 104. I am stuck. Can't improve relation to Janice more then 455, Julia 275.
I want to make sure that I understand your question. Are you saying that at Step 104 of the walkthrough, Janice's score is 455? If her score is that high, I am curious how you did it other than using the cheat. Her score, at that point, should not be higher than 275. If you advance a characters score too high too quickly, you will not be able to do certain tasks. My rule of thumb is to be 5-10 points less than what the next section says to be. Hope this helps.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes