lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Help please!
I did everything until "417. Go to school's showers room and "Step in"." Next step is "418. Go to the beach. Now you will be able to meet Kira sunbathing. Make sure you have sun cream."
I have the cream. I have everything. I have passed one whole week in the beach, but no sight of Kira! Two weeks with mom, aunt, billy and the hoody guy, but no sight of Kira.

I suppose the meeting is random, as all of the meetings in the game... but does someone hint me the best hours to find her, please? Thanks in advance!
1700-1800

Reactions: dick bullcock

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I am stuck at step 434, i cant trigger the latex event. I know they have the condom suits as they are both set to wear them as default (tried that in case it had to be set that way). i have tried every night for 2 weeks now started day that john left and he just showed up again., i tried every hour until it said i had to sleep at like 7:00, i even went into both Julia and Janice bedroom 2-3 times each room each hour. My bed is set to be my sleeping bed. What am i doing wrong or what am i missing to be able to trigger this event. I saw some previous posts about not being able to get this triggered but no response to them. Thanks for help i love this game its the first one i played and it is still my favorite.
It is Janice's room you have to go in. After that you may have to keep trying. Sometimes the random events will pop right up, and sometimes takes a while.

ronyking

Jan 13, 2018
I'm kind of stuck in the game
10. Go to the Bathroom. In the room with the tub pick up Janice's panties from the floor. Go to Jason's room. Click on "Sniff Mom's panties". You get +10 total energy.
when i Sniff . it says i am too tired .

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
10. Go to the Bathroom. In the room with the tub pick up Janice's panties from the floor. Go to Jason's room. Click on "Sniff Mom's panties". You get +10 total energy.
Have you tried sniffing it in Jason's room

jxlife

Jun 3, 2018
Your energy must be 10 or higher, i believe. Otherwise it just says you are to tired. You get +10 energy when you first time watch tv at night. After that I was able to sniff the panties.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How did you get stuck here?
Earlier in this thread posted the following

Hi guys, I am stuck at Rebbeca's hubby's car. i got everything to give shady guy n got carhack2000 as well but at 17:00 when i go to school there is no option to use carhack2000 on his car. it only shows "check car" option n when i click on it, he just says "Damn he has a nice car". how can i use carhack2000 on his car so i can takeoff her pantyhose at school n join her at her house. i m really stuck here badly. plz help. thnx in anticipation
So how did you get there, without even once raising Jason's energy????

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Am I the only one having issues with the game's renders? Res is 1280x720.

I have GTX1080 graphic card. Do I have to change some settings to get renders to work properly? They seem to be in very low res.

I've had these issues ever since i got this computer. Had no issues on 760 graph card.

Thanks in advance.

karloz

Jun 22, 2017
Usually the overflowing boobs mean low quality settings. If you set it to high quality or ultra quality, they should clear up/retreat behind the shirt. :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
@Jackowat You really don't need to play on low settings, or low resolution, with that graphics card.
Only reason to play at 720p is if you've only got a 720p monitor. If not, bump that resolution up!

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Oh christ. How silly of me. Didn't realize the graph quality could be changed in the launch configuration xd

mm looking sexy again

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
I am not happy with the increased complexity and how the game tells us what to do.

A few patches ago I just played rarely looking for help in waltrough. Now, practically, it is not going to move the story forward without looking at the waltrough.

In my opinion, the way to start a relationship with Kira is really bad. Do a few different things to even deign to talk to Jason.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes