Milf Master

Jan 29, 2018
  1. someone help me? It does not give me the next option, it only stays in the part where I invite her to my house and she should give me the uniform
  2. this is the part that should give me:
  3. Use the PC go to Fetish shop and buy Basketball uniform.
  4. Next day after the school go inside the school and go to the locker room
I have all the routes done just does not let me follow the text with Adrianna and that affects other routes but as an example to the route of the red corset of Rachel that does not appear, the route of Kira only lets me touch her nothing else and my Julia stayed to help me with mike but adrianna does not give me the message of the costume either, I'm leaving it to the game, I did not follow the guide and use the trick of raising the affection so I went ahead many routes without following the order possibly that is the problem although It is rare that this should alter the game should let me keep with the missing parts not to be left without being able to advance more, if someone knows a way to follow without having to start all over again, please tell me please

Milf Master

Jan 29, 2018
Does someone have the game save file finished correctly with all the unlocked scenes that I can share? or some way to get all the scenes unlocked? since something happened to me that does not let me continue I can not find a solution to the scenes that I need

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I can see the misunderstanding here. I don't mean its impossible to cum inside her I just dont have the option to even fuck her and thats not because my score is too low.
That is because she won't let you fuck her unless you have Condoms OR Plan B....
You have to have one or the other or fucking is not an available option.

If all you have is condoms then she will fuck you but no creampie....
If you have Plan B you get all the options that are available in any given scene.

It is good to keep at least one of everything in your inventory.

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
That is because she won't let you fuck her unless you have Condoms OR Plan B....
You have to have one or the other or fucking is not an available option.

If all you have is condoms then she will fuck you but no creampie....
If you have Plan B you get all the options that are available in any given scene.

It is good to keep at least one of everything in your inventory.
Thanks for your answer. I tried it and condoms do not help which would have been weird anyway because he does not use them in the shower.

EDIT: Instead of just describing I think I'll better show

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for your answer. I tried it and condoms do not help which would have been weird anyway because he does not use them in the shower.
Do you have enough energy? This scene does deduct about 20 or so I think.

Try getting the Plan B pills. You don't have them in inventory.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

Ok have you done all the Anal and had Sex with her elsewhere?
Not sure but Sex may not be available until after the Birthday dinner and you might need Plan B for the Shower.
It's been so long since I did that scene it's hard to remember what it was that led to it.

bugy232

Aug 25, 2018
How to make a quest "Talk about BJ". I understand. I have a thressom on pool, but i dint understand what to do next in this quest and carried out 004 video, and pet-suit cow*

Ro2121

Apr 14, 2018
Does any one has save file of v0.24 save file
Cause i reinstall the game without backing up the save file now i have to play all over again... pretty lame

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
I think I'm leaving something unmade in Billy's way, since he will not let me invite him to the beach for the photo shoot. I gave him the poster, I showed him the pictures of Janice naked dressed in Cosplay but she did not let me invite him to the beach. Somebody could help me?

kont

May 22, 2017
*Latex event* At night, when John is not home, go to the bedroom. There is a chance that you will catch Julia and Janice on the bed in their Latex suits (Julia and Janice must have Condom suits, also you must be sleeping in other than Janice's bed). Jason will be rejected. help how wearing janice condom suit

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Because those performance issues are only present with specific games, such as this one.

CPU: An i5 7600k 3.8GHz
GPU: an MSI RX 470 Gaming X 4GB
8GB RAM
Lol
I played this game
In ↓↓↓

i3 Processor Intel
64 Bit
Ram 4 Gb
2 gb Graphics Card Nvidia>>> GT 520
Sometime Lagg But Running Much Good also

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes