eagle1989

Sep 9, 2018
I'm totally stuck in the game man.

- I cannot activate car hack. When I talk to Rebecca I don't get the option ask for hubby's car (allready did that I guess). When I select the car I can check but not use the car hack, it's in my inventory though. I tried all options with Rebecca, but can't get her higher than 195 score. When I walk home with her in the park at night she gives a kiss and that's it. Any solution for this?

- I got Danielle to 45 and stopped there. When she's at the beach we can play, but I don't get points. When I catch her jogging at the park I don't get points. As she has no 50 score I can't catch her with Janice at the park. Any solution for this?

wwwae

Sep 12, 2018
somebody help me /// game says jason change the clothes but ı cant change ///change your clothes and give janice her birthday party///

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
i'm stuck in the shower scene with Kira, i put oil on the door's hinges, but the day after when i try to enter the shower room the scene goes black

Caretaker

Apr 8, 2018
I cant have the threesome at the Pool anyone who can help me what i have to do?
I have the threesome at night and i have both visit me at night.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I cant have the threesome at the Pool anyone who can help me what i have to do?
Have high score with both the girls because only then you'll be able to "set things right" with Julia as you've promised to mom. If you did then you could approach sis in the living room (or dining room, i always keep forgetting which one) and the topic to discuss it will appear. After that you can approach mom in the dining room (when she is sober obviously) and tell her that everything is fiiine. Then you can do the threesome at the pool. In my game this occured only after i did the butt training with her. Kinda funny, that we were doing threesomes already in her bedroom yet she freaked out still at the pool.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
The Twist v0.25 Final (Mac)

MEGA:
Google Drive:
Dropbox:

Installation:
1. Extract the archive. (I'd recommend to use The Unarchiver (free software) from appstore.)
2. Launch the game through the Finder.

Troubleshooting:
If the game doesn't launch then probably there is a missing execute right permission. This happens because archive formats like ZIP, RAR, 7Z, etc. are platform independent and they don't store file/folder permissions.
To solve this problem open Terminal and type:
Code:
cd <directory>/TheTwist025MAC.app/Contents/MacOS
chmod a+x TheTwist025MAC
If game doesn't launch due to "unidentified developer". Open System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy, and make sure the General tab is selected.

@Moderators Please add the links to the OP. Thanks in advance!

prowlkk

Jun 23, 2017
Updates were usually every 3 weeks except the last one caused by summer brake. There is a chance for update this weekend.

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes