VermillioN

May 4, 2017
How much share content are in the game right now? only with mom or sister have some too?
Last version i played was like 0.10 or something and i'm really curious how this game doing after so many years.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
hmm... been a long time. if i recall the only ones i didn't plug were the neighbor and billies mom. so is the Dad Dead yet??
and what is the point of continuing after plugging half the women? TOO Damn Much Grind to be worth it.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
ok so im trying a lot of times.. in the beach if janice gets pregnant ... with jason and billy and still nothing... i tried like 6 times and .. still janice doesnt get pregnant... the walkthrough says that is 50% chanse but still nothing... and i already done the bedroom scene and it doesnt unlock janice "Fishnet stockings" either...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
It's really frustrating trying to catch them on the pier, because if Janice goes to the beach there's a good chance Kendra will be there. And if Kendra is there the game will only give you options to interact with her, it's so damn tedious just trying to get the scene because of it. I wish there was a scheduler in the game, where we could decided which characters appear where at which specific time.

Reactions: PokeyPoke

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
New to this game, what does the cracked version get me over the normal game? Can I save my game even though it seems like i couldnt normally?

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes