4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Keep in mind also they their mother did a number on them, brainwashing them into believing that the Father only cares about sex, so maybe Julissa thinks behaving that way is the only way she'll get his attention, it's not too farfetched.
Yeah I got the whole crazy woman vibe from the mother, she either seems like she's 'off her meds' or is into some serious incest fetish, in all honesty, it feels remarkably like the mother's whole plan was to create this whole thing just to put the father in this position, I still think the story is going to come around to being a sinister plot created by that creepy priest dude who's convinced his 'daughters' to go along with it, and they seem to be pretty corrupted too, only aiding in further corrupting the daughters and pushing the MC to do things he's clearly not comfortable with, at least not at that point in time and not in public, it all feels too forced and it seems to be that anyone on the road to recovery like the MC is, is highly unlikely to respond well to such tactics.

I see a story where the MC starts off good but because of actions against him will (based on choices) turn him into the person everyone but him wants him to be. It will be interesting to see where the devs takes this though.

Reactions: Dir.Fred

Inraviel

May 15, 2017
Is it just me, or is the walkthrough causing problems with launching the game?
I have something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But strangely, it's working after deleting .rpy files after trying to launch the game.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is a really good start to a game, i really enjoyed it. Normally i prefer MILF type games but i gave this a try and i found it to be very sexy and engaging so far. It's unfortunate that the creator had their patreon pulled because of some butthurt troll, but on the plus side this made me decide to support them on subscribestar just to spite the troll.

Good luck with the game dev.

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
ADD PREGNANT tag, pregnant sex even if possible ... as a optional maybe ... and hardsex maybe too , bet we bunch of hornie apes here will like that. other than that it have good potential , renders check, story hum so so check , gameplay so so check , only hope dev do it more of it , ... and no be like most of others an this will end by 2030 ...

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Dude with a dislike for all those tags, how do you even play games on here?
Actually I did not see real lesbians here - so far those were rather bi-sexual. In general I can't stand lesbians because I know lesbians and trust me - they all HATE us guys and I don't find them sexy at all. Lesbians are also the biggest hypocrites because they "hate dick but LOOOVE dick-shaped plastics" - just laughable.. In this game though those kisses were actually cute and did not remind me of men-hating lesbians at all, so I don't mind such scenes. :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
i create a replay mod for this game.Here is the link.Have fun with it :)
Install guid: extract the file into the main folder
Edit 25.04.2022: Update the mod to the version 0.21
edit 06.05.2022: it seems that nobody has interest for this mod because the mod is delete by gofile.As a free user the file will be delete after a fews days when nobody download the mod.Anyway i´m not sure if i will continue/ post the mod update here so i will not post a new download link for the moment

Last edited:

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this one so far. The girls are adorable and the side girls are pretty hot too. Loved the mum/daughter neighbours scene especially and as for the changing rooms... Ava & Eve are hawt beyond hawt, but I suspect some supernatural foul play there. It's going to be an interesting ride either way and unless the girls' mum want's to join in the fun, I say sayonara, mama-san

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Is it just me, or is the walkthrough causing problems with launching the game?
I have something like this:

But strangely, it's working after deleting .rpy files after trying to launch the game.
i clicked on reload, and worked :D
I have the same problem and neither of these tactics made a difference. I use a Mac if it matters...

NeroXV

May 30, 2018
It's not all bad, but for a guy in his 40s to allow himself to be manipulated like this by his teenage daughters seems absurd to me, and if we add the girls from the store even more so. I kind of like Anna, she's fuckable. I don't like Julissa's personality but she is fuckable. The oldest, Melissa, 0 points so far. It only remains to wait for the next update.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Try this, delete the scripts.rpa inside "TheTwoSidesOfLove-0.1.6-pc/game/" and apply these scripts that I leave attached
Thanks I'll give it a go and report back!
Works perfectly for me. I had to change the permissions on the files, but that is often the case for Macs.
Thanks very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: NightGamesX

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Every update is crazy!
I just decide to become your supporter but what's wrong with this? (my first time join the SubStar)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes