4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Every update is crazy!
I just decide to become your supporter but what's wrong with this? (my first time join the SubStar)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try again, probably had the page load interrupted, there should be a box you can tick. It worked for me two days ago when I signed up as a supporter for the game.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
It's not all bad, but for a guy in his 40s to allow himself to be manipulated like this by his teenage daughters seems absurd to me, and if we add the girls from the store even more so. I kind of like Anna, she's fuckable. I don't like Julissa's personality but she is fuckable. The oldest, Melissa, 0 points so far. It only remains to wait for the next update.
I can't say anything without making spoilers so I guess you'll have to wait for the next updates, If you find Melissa ugly I can't do anything. I think she's pretty cute, because of her bad temper it's obvious that no one likes her at the moment, but that' s exactly as I expected.

NeroXV

May 30, 2018
I can't say anything without making spoilers so I guess you'll have to wait for the next updates, If you find Melissa ugly I can't do anything. I think she's pretty cute, because of her bad temper it's obvious that no one likes her at the moment, but that' s exactly as I expected.
I haven't said that I find Melissa ugly, on the contrary, she's very hot, but at the moment I don't like her personality at all, although I understand her from what they say about the past and the MC's ex-wife. Honestly, no personality catches my attention at the moment, perhaps I like Anna the most at the moment. But I really look forward to the next update, even if it seems like a contradiction. And I hope the MC doesn't remain so submissive.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I haven't said that I find Melissa ugly, on the contrary, she's very hot, but at the moment I don't like her personality at all, although I understand her from what they say about the past and the MC's ex-wife. Honestly, no personality catches my attention at the moment, perhaps I like Anna the most at the moment. But I really look forward to the next update, even if it seems like a contradiction. And I hope the MC doesn't remain so submissive.
You're not supposed to like her personality right now, that's the point. As I said before, with the exception of Anna the girls have been brainwashed one way or another by their Mom. Her attitude towards her father is a clear result of that.

NeroXV

May 30, 2018
You're not supposed to like her personality right now, that's the point. As I said before, with the exception of Anna the girls have been brainwashed one way or another by their Mom. Her attitude towards her father is a clear result of that.
Yeah that's why I had said that at the moment I don't like personalities very much but I understand it because of what happened with the ex-wife. But I look forward to seeing how the stories and said personalities unfold.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Deliciously pervert. I loved it. My only tiny complaint would be that bodies of the girls were bit exaggerated. I would have liked them to be with more natural shapes.

• Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hey DarkAssassin when I instal the mod and try to start the game, I get this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label day1 is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 15:

The label annasay1 is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 666:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 681:

The label toothbrushing is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 771:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 786:

The label _call_phone_start is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1379:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 1394:

The label _call_message_start is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1380:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 1395:

The label _call_reply_message is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1383:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 1398:

The label _call_message_img is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1384:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 1399:

The label chapter2 is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 1:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 1:

The label pelea is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 104:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 104:

The label gethit is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 142:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 142:

The label atacar is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 155:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 155:

The label defender is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 168:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 168:

The label hijarabe is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 182:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 182:

The label escena_final_boxeo is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 225:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 225:

The label shopping is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 322:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 322:

The label emily_end_call is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 561:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 561:

The label splashscreen is defined twice, at File "script.rpyc", line 330:

and File "game/script.rpy", line 330:

The label start is defined twice, at File "script.rpyc", line 333:

and File "game/script.rpy", line 333:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun Feb 13 22:02:12 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: Moobles

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Deliciously pervert. I loved it. My only tiny complaint would be that bodies of the girls were bit exaggerated. I would have liked them to be with more natural shapes.
Which part exactly? I have something to say about that, when we were finishing 0.1 we decided to do a very small readjustment on Anna to make her more in line with the story, we already had most of the 1.5 renders ready and we deliberately chose the best poses where her attributes looked bigger for fear of not passing Patreon's filter, You know how that ended up... actually if you compare them with the bodies of other games you will see that they are not so exaggerated. And well Anna is a bit overweight, she has expressed interest in exercising. :) Here you can get an idea of its real size: Gils_ass_a.png

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Which part exactly? I have something to say about that, when we were finishing 0.1 we decided to do a very small readjustment on Anna to make her more in line with the story, we already had most of the 1.5 renders ready and we deliberately chose the best poses where her attributes looked bigger for fear of not passing Patreon's filter, You know how that ended up... actually if you compare them with the bodies of other games you will see that they are not so exaggerated. And well Anna is a bit overweight, she has expressed interest in exercising. :) Here you can get an idea of its real size: View attachment 1652100
I hope Anna doesn't change too much, nothing wrong with being THICK.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Which part exactly? I have something to say about that, when we were finishing 0.1 we decided to do a very small readjustment on Anna to make her more in line with the story, we already had most of the 1.5 renders ready and we deliberately chose the best poses where her attributes looked bigger for fear of not passing Patreon's filter, You know how that ended up... actually if you compare them with the bodies of other games you will see that they are not so exaggerated. And well Anna is a bit overweight, she has expressed interest in exercising. :) Here you can get an idea of its real size: View attachment 1652100
The bodies are exceptionally well, please keep things as they are. There’s nothing “exaggerated” at all about their bodies whatsoever. Apparently, some people never heard of puberty or natural thickness.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I hope Anna doesn't change too much, nothing wrong with being THICK.
As you are looking at it right now, this is how it will stay, Most of those renderings never left my PC. There are so few left that only the eagle-eyed will notice.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Which part exactly? I have something to say about that, when we were finishing 0.1 we decided to do a very small readjustment on Anna to make her more in line with the story, we already had most of the 1.5 renders ready and we deliberately chose the best poses where her attributes looked bigger for fear of not passing Patreon's filter, You know how that ended up... actually if you compare them with the bodies of other games you will see that they are not so exaggerated. And well Anna is a bit overweight, she has expressed interest in exercising. :) Here you can get an idea of its real size:
Hip-waist ratio mostly. Two on the left seem bit unnatural, whereas two on the right look natural.
girls.jpg
Yeah, I understand that Patreon doesn't look positively at girls who might look bit underage.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Hip-waist ratio mostly. Two on the left seem bit unnatural, whereas two on the right look natural.

Yeah, I understand that Patreon doesn't look positively at girls who might look bit underage.
In Anna's case, it's more about the skirt in that render:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But this is a subject in which everyone will have their own preferences.

However, for lovers of "Skinny Body" and even bigger girls like Milfs, there are surprises, but they will have to wait for the new update.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finished playing this for the first time and I loved everything about this game. With some of the more fast paced games, some times some of the actions feel kind of forced but with this game all the scenes felt natural.

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
I just got rid of the script version file in the game folder and it worked

Hey DarkAssassin when I instal the mod and try to start the game, I get this error
Code:

The label day1 is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 15:

The label annasay1 is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 666:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 681:

The label toothbrushing is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 771:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 786:

The label _call_phone_start is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1379:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 1394:

The label _call_message_start is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1380:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 1395:

The label _call_reply_message is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1383:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 1398:

The label _call_message_img is defined twice, at File "day1.rpyc", line 1384:

and File "game/day1.rpy", line 1399:

The label chapter2 is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 1:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 1:

The label pelea is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 104:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 104:

The label gethit is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 142:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 142:

The label atacar is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 155:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 155:

The label defender is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 168:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 168:

The label hijarabe is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 182:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 182:

The label escena_final_boxeo is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 225:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 225:

The label shopping is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 322:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 322:

The label emily_end_call is defined twice, at File "day2.rpyc", line 561:

and File "game/day2.rpy", line 561:

The label splashscreen is defined twice, at File "script.rpyc", line 330:

and File "game/script.rpy", line 330:

The label start is defined twice, at File "script.rpyc", line 333:

and File "game/script.rpy", line 333:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun Feb 13 22:02:12 2022

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
Yeah I got the whole crazy woman vibe from the mother, she either seems like she's 'off her meds' or is into some serious incest fetish, in all honesty, it feels remarkably like the mother's whole plan was to create this whole thing just to put the father in this position, I still think the story is going to come around to being a sinister plot created by that creepy priest dude who's convinced his 'daughters' to go along with it, and they seem to be pretty corrupted too, only aiding in further corrupting the daughters and pushing the MC to do things he's clearly not comfortable with, at least not at that point in time and not in public, it all feels too forced and it seems to be that anyone on the road to recovery like the MC is, is highly unlikely to respond well to such tactics.

I see a story where the MC starts off good but because of actions against him will (based on choices) turn him into the person everyone but him wants him to be. It will be interesting to see where the devs takes this though.
Yeah my hope is that the old creep isn't heavily influencing anything, I rather this happens "naturally" as possible.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes