4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That racist scene with the Arab boxer/daughter was so unnecessary, but the rest of the game looks great so far. Excellent renders and lots of early lewds. Can't wait for more content with the redhead daughter!
I saw that as a having a laugh at the old Mike Tyson Punchout game on Nintendo. Not to mention that there are boxers (amateur especially) and wrestlers in the real world who play up their ethnic stereotypes to build a following because they are over the top showmen. The daughter even says as much.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I saw that as a having a laugh at the old Mike Tyson Punchout game on Nintendo. Not to mention that there are boxers (amateur especially) and wrestlers in the real world who play up their ethnic stereotypes to build a following because they are over the top showmen. The daughter even says as much.
Spot on, I used to watch a wrestler who was billed from Saudi Arabia but in reality he was from Minnesota. I was mindfucked.

grandizer

Apr 1, 2021
im sure there are alot of Arabian guys playing VN games including me who dont mind story related jokes/insults
whether its intentional /un intentionl ,personally i dont mind it ,its aall cool
and i really appreciate the time and work making these wonderful games

so no complains here and im very happy that all game developers try to find solid stories (real / fictional )
and make good VN games for everyone here in this awesome place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
off topic subject = related to wwe and using arab on tv ,skip if you are not intrested , but welcome to continue reading

as a long time wwe fan i do find major level of racism in wwe in 80s until now
things happened during matches end up as shoot match /behind the scene incedent involving/sexual abuse/pedophilia
racism against arabs/asians/black people ,and sometimes their characters supose to be heels/bad guys but hey end up as fan favorite and Tshirts sales selling like a hot cake wwe had no choice but to give them belts for a while not because they want to but because they draw money/draw major heat /big crowd reaction (if any wrestler fail to get crowd reaction or weak on cutting a promo they would fire him /her
/remember a character with name Mohamed Hassan
(hes was american wrestler couldnt get over with fans but with that name he turned in to most hated wrestler
but got fired /taken off tv even he draw heat from fans (there are few videos on youtube about it trying to kill him )
they brought in the undertaker to finish him off (killing his charachter on tv )so he can be safe again
thats all i remember

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
My bad, what was supposed to be a quick update of about 300 renders is now at about 500+ with 15 animations, I swear it's going to be better now, just wait a little longer.
it´s all good.It was not a critique or so.It was actually a bad joke from me :)

Reactions: NightGamesX

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
im sure there are alot of Arabian guys playing VN games including me who dont mind story related jokes/insults
whether its intentional /un intentionl ,personally i dont mind it ,its aall cool
Always seems to be the case. It's always OTHER people that get offended on behalf of people that aren't actually offended.

Used to date a Jamaican girl. I say date it was a temp thing, she was on an exchange program, happened to be lesbian and wanted a hook up and I was conveneintly around yay lucky me.

Anywhooo, there was a guy on our group, Korean, funniest little shit i've ever known. All he did was crack jokes but funny ones not annoying.

Thing is, when he'd had a few drinks, his jokes hit the borderline of what your average person would find offensive.

One joke he made was about if me and my fuck buddy ever got serious and married we'd walk down the isle to Ebony and Ivory. Weeeeelll, a few quite sensitive white girls took heavy offensive on my girls behalf while she wasn't offended at all. It was a surreal moment watching them get angry for making a joke and offended someone who wasn't actuall offended.

The 3 teen Karens.

Was not their first or only time for getting offended for other people.

Next time on stories no on gives a shit about .... how I emptied my hoover and missed the bin because I was a drunk bitch.

grandizer

Apr 1, 2021
Always seems to be the case. It's always OTHER people that get offended on behalf of people that aren't actually offended.

Used to date a Jamaican girl. I say date it was a temp thing, she was on an exchange program, happened to be lesbian and wanted a hook up and I was conveneintly around yay lucky me.

Anywhooo, there was a guy on our group, Korean, funniest little shit i've ever known. All he did was crack jokes but funny ones not annoying.

Thing is, when he'd had a few drinks, his jokes hit the borderline of what your average person would find offensive.

One joke he made was about if me and my fuck buddy ever got serious and married we'd walk down the isle to Ebony and Ivory. Weeeeelll, a few quite sensitive white girls took heavy offensive on my girls behalf while she wasn't offended at all. It was a surreal moment watching them get angry for making a joke and offended someone who wasn't actuall offended.

The 3 teen Karens.

Was not their first or only time for getting offended for other people.

Next time on stories no on gives a shit about .... how I emptied my hoover and missed the bin because I was a drunk bitch.

lol

thanks for sharing your story here avaron1974,much appreciate it

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Two Sides of Love [v0.2.1] [Night Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 936 MB / 232 MB - TheTwoSidesOfLove-0.2.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 902 MB / 197 MB - TheTwoSidesOfLove-0.2.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes