4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
I really like this game especially the lolis are beautiful and the humor it has is appreciated I laugh a lot to wait for a new update

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
game excellent animations and others the story is half crazy cut by something that goes out of logic, for the rest excellent, but I do not forgive them cut the anal scene at the beginning I hope that version 3 will have some action

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The old man is clearly gay with a boner for the MC. I think the cult is basically his fan club tribute for him and its even confirmed most of the people there are being duped or paid to be there without having a clue whats really going on. It would also explain why he kidnapped the mother - he's probably pissed at her toppling his career. He clearly gets off on watching the MC in action (in every sense of the word) but even then there is still more to this mystery as i assume he wasn't interested in Anal action so instead desires the MC perhaps continuing on his legacy by getting his nearest and dearest pregnant with a son? He said he gave her two years and it seems she spent them doing everything in her power to keep her girls away from her father with this goal in mind as obviously i'm sure she is somewhat against the idea lol

Naturally i could be miles off with my prediction but either way he's given me zero vibes as being an NTR antagonist and i half expect he will offer up his daughters to the MC in the near future. Julissa is my fave too - these games have to try and explain why a father would get corrupted by lust so heavily and at least attempt to do it organically and she was trying to encourage him to erode his barriers and think differently of his girls from minute one of her mom not being on the scene to interfere not to mention taking things into her own hands and then some. Its at least understandable why he was struggling with the temptation with her and her being so out of control means hes got few cards to play to deter her as she will do literally anything to get her way having sway over both him and both sisters.

Really liking the neighbour as potential "official" girlfriend material and her daughter? hoo boy that one will be trouble - do like the fangirl obsessed with celebrity angle as it feels kinda realistic to many groupies out there of any generation. The youngest is naive and cute so ticks all the right kind of boxes and i do love shes the one who blushes the most but those are the characters i currently really like. Im indifferent on the nanny so far though shes hot i kinda feel its a bit rushed shes pimping her daughter onto the MC so comes off as suss even to him. The eldest is sucking the fun out of scenes though i love banana content i feel ive about done with the "eldest daughter/sister is an utter bitch" trope in games and shes being played straight so she is not a parody of the trope in any shape or form - the MC saved the day with her with the Will Smith reference though lol, i dont like her but her making that made me laugh. Also not really feeling Annas friend either - she looks youngest of the cast and yet is the most promiscuous? she also flip flops from being assertive to submissive abit too much in too short a time weve spend with her already. These characters might grown on me as much as the others have of course but its my first impressions so thought id be honest.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'm running into numerous errors. Got an error loading a game from the previous version that forced a restart. Got a few scenes in where Julissa is at the apartment and ran into a never-ending series of errors starting with "While running game code:
File "game/phone.rpy", line 10, in <module>
NameError: name 'phone' is not defined"

I even deleted all the game files and re-extracted them from the zip file, and I get the same errors even with starting a new game

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
Must be something wrong with the mod kept getting error when i try and load game had to take it out game works ok now

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I'm running into numerous errors. Got an error loading a game from the previous version that forced a restart. Got a few scenes in where Julissa is at the apartment and ran into a never-ending series of errors starting with "While running game code:
File "game/phone.rpy", line 10, in <module>
NameError: name 'phone' is not defined"

I even deleted all the game files and re-extracted them from the zip file, and I get the same errors even with starting a new game
I have changed the phone system completely and tried to make it compatible with the old save so confirm if you have applied the mod, I guess they are going to update it soon.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
DarkAssassin
the mod is crashing the game on startup, no idea why.
I installed the game whit v2.1 the for the first time and added your updated mod.

On start up it stated

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if the mod files are deleted, the game starts normaly.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Mod causes several errors and won't even let the main screen come up.
start new game
Pretty sure it's the same thing I had. If you drop the mod files in the game folder, they duplicate unmodded files in scripts.rpa. Everything works fine if you unpack scripts.rpa and replace original files with the modded ones.

EDIT:

DarkAssassin
I installed the game whit v2.1 the for the first time and added your updated mod.

On start up it stated

Yep, that's the error I got.

Reactions: scotsman2020

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Mod causes several errors and won't even let the main screen come up.
DarkAssassin

On start up it stated

Pretty sure it's the same thing I had. If you drop the mod files in the game folder, they duplicate unmodded files in scripts.rpa. Everything works fine if you unpack scripts.rpa and replace original files with the modded ones.

EDIT:

Yep, that's the error I got.
my bad! I thought after 4-5 years, people know that they have to extract rpa files and replace mod files.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Welp, it's always the first time for someone. ;) While I appreciate your work, I'd like to suggest making the mod somewhat more user-friendly, like adding an instruction and/or creating a modded scripts.rpa.
it's what I said earlier. but seems like next time I have to upload rpa files

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
In the bathroom scene, she should have sat down on it!! That would have been so good :D

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I really like the situations and the tease in this game. The [hidden sex] tag is strong in this game, I really like that.
I will follow this game with great interest :)

Looks like there is a choice between "love" and "corruption".
But who is getting corrupted? The MC? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pappypop

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I really like the situations and the tease in this game. The [hidden sex] tag is strong in this game, I really like that.
I will follow this game with great interest :)

Looks like there is a choice between "love" and "corruption".
But who is getting corrupted? The MC? :ROFLMAO:
My way of looking at it is like this: since the game started Julissa is a bad girl, she is 100% corrupt, the players who want to have the option of love and romance with her will have to tame her, that's why the score to win is Domination, the love options with her will come later, with Anna is the opposite case.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I have changed the phone system completely and tried to make it compatible with the old save so confirm if you have applied the mod, I guess they are going to update it soon.
Not sure what mod you are talking about. I originally extracted v.2.1 into the same folder as my v.1.6 (i think)copy and just had windows overwrite any existing files.
That's when I encountered the Error with loading a save from v.1.6 (i think). So, I deleted all those game files and re-extracted the v.2.1 files. I got the error again when I tried loading a previous game. So, I deleted the files again, re-extracted the files from the zip archive but this time when I started a new game I was able to get to play it without errors.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes