• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Well, based on the tags I thought this would be one I am going to enjoy a lot, but I dunno it made me pretty mad. Like Simulacrum29 already mentioned I have no idea why there is a "romance" tag. Nothing feels like romance to me and everyone is acting like a slutty bitch apart from Anna maybe, but even she is just horny af and accepts every move made on her. Of course every girl is also into some girl on girl action, because yeah lesbian/bisexual hot I guess.
It feels like the MC just gets pushed around and manipulated by everyone, nobody is likeable to me (again apart from Anna maybe). Then a new girl gets introduced looking all shy like and you think "Oh, finally another character that maybe acts like a normal person", but nope, it's just an act and she is Julissa 2.0.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for your constructive criticism, I will try to improve, I don't know if I will succeed but I will try, just a detail.... They are NOT lolis (I see myself repeating this over and over again).
Do not let them bother you Dev. Your game characters are good, and all look over 18.
Probably just feminazi's criticising.
They think that if a female character is not not over 50 years of age, with a moustache, then she is a loli.

Last edited:

geraltandciri

Nov 25, 2021
first of all, I like the game well .i have a question, will there be a pregnancy ?

(I'll be waiting for the next update)

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
NightGamesX
Hey, I know I come across as an asshat, criticizing something is infinitely easier than to creat something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey bro. You just wrote my thoughts into text.
- MC is not an MC but a side character who has lost control and it doesn't suit my style of play.
- Harem game? Nope mainly lesbian and femdom game. It's not my game.
- MC has just taken control of her life then comes daughters who force things that MC has just taken control of. Not interested in a single piece. There are too many things here that are at war with me.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent update. Sexy and good humour. Vanessa was cute and lovely (and pervert, that's big bonus). Can't wait to see Rosita's daughter. But even with all the new girls, Emily is still the number one. More of her in the next update, please.

Jan 7, 2020
Hey bro. You just wrote my thoughts into text.
- MC is not an MC but a side character who has lost control and it doesn't suit my style of play.
- Harem game? Nope mainly lesbian and femdom game. It's not my game.
- MC has just taken control of her life then comes daughters who force things that MC has just taken control of. Not interested in a single piece. There are too many things here that are at war with me.
I second that! This game is just about femdom, blackmail, lesbian and mc is just a whimp in the game to be there with no control and so far nothing is avoidable, dont get why dev give us options that are useless

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
this is def becoming one of my favorite games. Some seriously fucking hot scenes. the flash up the stairs, the showing of the pics on the phone. wonderful stuff. the tits/nipples are really well done.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
After what the MC witnessed in the Bathroom, he needs to put down his foot in the next update and the girls should come clean.

Edit: Also i don't know why the romance tag is in the OP, but the femdom and rape tag is surely missing.
Dude... this bathroom scene was one of the BEST scene ever. It is easily in my top 10 scenes, ALL f95 games included!
I found it both original, hilarious, and the teasing level was over 9000! I want more of those !

I don't understand why people are complaining... What rape? cmon... The MC is loving being in those kind of situations ! Is f95 becoming Twitter?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Dude... this bathroom scene was one of the BEST scene ever. It is easily in my top 10 scenes, ALL f95 games included!
I found it both original, hilarious, and the teasing level was over 9000!

I don't understand why people are complaining... What rape? cmon... The MC is loving being in those kind of situations ! Is f95 becoming Twitter?
1)Maybe all your blood was in your little head down under at that time, but the sisters were talking about manipulating the MC, while he was right next to them. I have no problem with the Bathroom scene and I think that the MC liked what happened there, but how the MC reacted to the conversation the sisters have had with him right beside them.

2) yes he was chained to a chair and was given a blowjob while he didn't want that to happen and if the daughter wasn't interrupted she would have done more, its still rape if it happens to a man.
"The MC is loving being in those kind of situations !"
That's not what he was saying and consent is a two-way street, even if he feels physical pleasure from the act it's still rape.

Your Honor, yes I knocked her out with chloroform, but once I started fucking her she got wet and had an orgasm so she clearly liked it and I did nothing wrong. Sounds all kind of wrong doesn't it?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
1)Maybe all your blood was in your little head down under at that time, but the sisters were talking about manipulating the MC, while he was right next to them. I have no problem with the Bathroom scene and I think that the MC liked what happened there, but how the MC reacted to the conversation the sisters have had with him right beside them.
The game already has the "corruption" tag...
2) yes he was chained to a chair and was given a blowjob while he didn't want that to happen and if the daughter wasn't interrupted she would have done more, its still rape if it happens to a man.
"The MC is loving being in those kind of situations !"
That's not what he was saying and consent is a two-way street, even if he feels physical pleasure from the act it's still rape.

Your Honor, yes I knocked her out with chloroform, but once I started fucking her she got wet and had an orgasm so she clearly liked it and I did nothing wrong. Sounds all kind of wrong doesn't it?
That's not what happened.

1/ the chains were very loose! If he REALLY wanted to, I don't see how he couldn't prevent her from touching him. Plus his legs were free. If you feel like you're really getting "raped", you just kick if your legs are free.

2/ It's different in a GAME where we can see the thoughts of the MC. And the MC is clearly thinking that he is "loving every second of it".

So... Yes, maybe this game needs some "slight femdom" tag, but "rape"? Cmon....

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes